Lets see your work shop or garage

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks guys. Been holding these old gears for over a year for this. Just now got around to it.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I just bought my first house. It has a smaller one-car garage attached to the house but has enough room to work on my TJ. Eventually I'd like to add a nice 2 or 3 car garage in the back. Will post pictures later, when I'm not at work....

longarmwj

LOL - I have a Bill Elliott tire & wheel I snagged on a trip through Dawsonville ages ago! :thumb:

Man Dawsonville is literally my back yard!!! If you're ever down this way I'll show you where to get the good beer, and show you dawson forest!

Ddays

Hooked
Man Dawsonville is literally my back yard!!! If you're ever down this way I'll show you where to get the good beer, and show you dawson forest!

No shit?! Was there a couple times back in the day when Bill was tearing it up on the big tracks. Went to the Pool Room & talked to some guy kicked back on 2 legs on a chair out front for over an hour. Great time back then. Even went up to Bill Elliott Ford up in Dahlonega. Half of the stuff I have hanging out there is old Elliott stuff. Ha, Pool Room license plate is right under the light. And that's a deal on the beer. Been enjoying Sweetwater stuff lately!

evo 1.jpg

Keggerbombs

The "shop", aka the covered parking in my driveway in base housing where we aren't allowed to do vehicle maintenance in our driveway haha currently "not" stretching and building a cj5 in my driveway hahaha
IMG_3997.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

No shit?! Was there a couple times back in the day when Bill was tearing it up on the big tracks. Went to the Pool Room & talked to some guy kicked back on 2 legs on a chair out front for over an hour. Great time back then. Even went up to Bill Elliott Ford up in Dahlonega. Half of the stuff I have hanging out there is old Elliott stuff. Ha, Pool Room license plate is right under the light. And that's a deal on the beer. Been enjoying Sweetwater stuff lately!

View attachment 243338

Sweetwater makes some good stuff. The Poolroom is a killer place. I ran into Chase Elliot there once. Not sure if it was there when you came, but there's the Georgia NASCAR Museum now, and a moonshine distillery. Let me know if you ever plan to be back down this way!

Chris1015

How do you guys all hang/store your doors in the garage?

I used Ace Manufacturing door hangers. you need to pack out the front doors by 1.5" to clear the mirrors so they lay flat on the wall. 5/16" ledger lock bolts are the best way to secure them to the studs in the wall.

I'm gonna check in on those. I took the doors off yesterday for the first time. Temps were around 65-70 in Chicago. I used blankets in the garage and mounted them up against the walls lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Shot from over the weekend just as I was finishing up work on Moby.

20170220195240-c7b742b8.jpg

Top Bottom