Line X. My JK

ZERO LIMITZ

Well I have looked, searched and talked to tons of people that have Line X spray in liner in the jeep and I am finally pulling the trigger.... Monday she goes to be sprayed.... Excited!!!!

ZERO LIMITZ

Dropped Zero Limitz off at the shop and they started getting her ready for a new look. They stripped her, removed all the sound dreading material out of the floor, and sprayed her a new look that I'm loving..... I have attached pic. To show what all was done. Josh here at Line X in San Antonio, Tx and his guys did a GREAT JOB!!!!!

image-1153168511.jpg

image-1836508950.jpg

image-3256297488.jpg

image-2689004782.jpg

image-2428618800.jpg

image-1111683954.jpg

image-379207041.jpg

image-1065954581.jpg

image-2709425803.jpg

image-3594959034.jpg

image-214352974.jpg

image-3667628669.jpg

Last edited:

BlackKnight

Hey Zero, You the same guy that ran a silver Scion xB, also out of North Texas? I loved that B, have you moved to Jeeps now also? Getting ready to trade my xB for one...

Markymark420

That looks outstanding!!! And this whole time I thought you were gonna spray the exterior :blush:

I assume you put the carpet in the back for your Aussie

BlackKnight

No, that's not me, never had a scion, this is me and my copilot, Trapper

My Bad, I just dug through the Scion Forums and it's No Limitz, not Zero ... my bad..

PS> the coating looks great.. May be the way I go eventually. I have a Fraternity Brother that has a company that sprays. I could probably get it in for the price of a Keg and some Pizza for the shop...

Last edited:

ZERO LIMITZ

Markymark420 said:
That looks outstanding!!! And this whole time I thought you were gonna spray the exterior :blush:

I assume you put the carpet in the back for your Aussie

I do like the way the exterior looks sprayed...... So when the outside gets scratched up from trail abuse, I'm sure it will go back...... I think I'm done with carpet...... Trapper has lots of hair and the guys at LineX asked me why I let my dog in the jeep when I dropped it off, because of how much hair was stuck to the carpet......Hahahahaha!!!

JKU EXTREME

Dropped Zero Limitz off at the shop and they started getting her ready for a new look. They stripped her, removed all the sound dreading material out of the floor, and sprayed her a new look that I'm loving..... I have attached pic. To show what all was done. Josh here at Line X in San Antonio, Tx and his guys did a GREAT JOB!!!!!

View attachment 15776

View attachment 15777

View attachment 15778

View attachment 15779

View attachment 15780

View attachment 15781

View attachment 15782

View attachment 15783

View attachment 15784

View attachment 15785

View attachment 15786

That was yours!! I just watched a YouTube video over one that either looked exactly EXACTLY the same or that's yours, love it, I'm looking to do the inside linexed and have it as a paint job
Let us know how it holds up to the abuse you will probably bestow upon "Zero Limitz"

Sent from JKU EXTREME from his Wayalife iPhone app

ssgp2

I am very curious about the cost of treating a JKU.
Am I the only who thinks Line X would be perfect for protecting a front bumper/stinger?

cebley

Obviously I'm not sure about the price quoted to the OP, but I had mine done by Line-x where I fully stripped it myself. I'll never forget the experience of driving to the Line-x shop at 6am with only a driver seat installed in my rig (no doors,top etc), my testicles just came back down about a week ago. Anyways, the price to line-x with it stripped was $650 and that was back in December of 2011.

JKU EXTREME

I am very curious about the cost of treating a JKU.
Am I the only who thinks Line X would be perfect for protecting a front bumper/stinger?

That's what I'm wanting to do when I get my brawler bumper, get it linexed along with the interior... I will sooner or later get my whole jeep linexed I think it'll be awesome

Also speaking of a price my friend who has a two door went down to the 4x4 shop we have in town and they said it would be 250, I'm assuming not stripped with it stripped (from them probably another 200 plus with my JKU another 50) I might be looking at a 500 interior linex job

Sent from JKU EXTREME from his Wayalife iPhone app

Last edited:
Top Bottom