little monadnock family trails, NH

noroad

I think this place is new, but I was wondering if anyone has been there or heard of it? I was thinking about checking it out on OCT 4th. It looks small but its only a short drive away from boston. Here is a quick link please let me know if it is a wast of time, i am trying to get out an wheel that sat!

https://www.lmftnh.com/4x4-trails.html

Last edited:

JKWrang

Probably no one has been - looks new - but its only about an hour 15 from us so its definitely worth scoping out anyway

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Armydog

Are You keeping it at four rigs, can an old army dog tag along? I am interested.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

noroad

Are You keeping it at four rigs, can an old army dog tag along? I am interested.

you can come but I have no idea what we will be getting into lol or if there is anything good lol! I emailed the place friday to see of we could go and im waiting for a reply at this point

Armydog

you can come but I have no idea what we will be getting into lol or if there is anything good lol! I emailed the place friday to see of we could go and im waiting for a reply at this point

Cool, I try and clear the day either way. Nothing wrong with scouting out a new park especially when it's not four hours away. I heard some guys talking about a park in the Adirondacks of NY. Ever hear of a jeep jamboree up there?

noroad

Cool, I try and clear the day either way. Nothing wrong with scouting out a new park especially when it's not four hours away. I heard some guys talking about a park in the Adirondacks of NY. Ever hear of a jeep jamboree up there?

no i have not. Ya that is the point to try and find a place not that far from us, as that is about an hour and a half from us

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
There is a few places in NY. One in the southern tier and another in the Adirondacks. One is a park and the other is a mud bog. I don't remember the names of them though. They were both open when I was living back there.

noroad

There is a few places in NY. One in the southern tier and another in the Adirondacks. One is a park and the other is a mud bog. I don't remember the names of them though. They were both open when I was living back there.

thanks ill take a look, there are only three trails left in MA that i know of all the rest have been getting shut down for years it sucks.

Armydog

Tango OJK. Google time.

JKWrang

Man 2 hours beats the hell out of 6. Im down for whatever. And MA is so anti wheeling it isnt funny. So is CT. Stupid hippies.

Armydog

Man 2 hours beats the hell out of 6. Im down for whatever. And MA is so anti wheeling it isnt funny. So is CT. Stupid hippies.

Yup. Yup. Yup.

noroad

I'm down as well!!

Keep Calm and Call For Fire

Im not sure but you could always jump in if we go!!

SO at this moment the trip is a a pause as i am finally talking with the owner getting a couple responces. #1 being that a club is also running the place that weekend on the hard trails. #2 im asking about the moderate trails as he thinks the 35s open/open people will still struggle on them! #3 the mother of all is the stupid NEA rules that i am trying to work around!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
#2 im asking about the moderate trails as he thinks the 35s open/open people will still struggle on them!

when in doubt, pull line! lol

in all seriousness, people say you need to be locked and on 37's to get out of lake christy on that hard line at rausch. i have done it when i was open/open and on 35's so i would say as long as the open/open people are spotted right they will be fine

noroad

when in doubt, pull line! lol

in all seriousness, people say you need to be locked and on 37's to get out of lake christy on that hard line at rausch. i have done it when i was open/open and on 35's so i would say as long as the open/open people are spotted right they will be fine

At this point im just tring to get in touch with the club running that day to see if they will let us join in!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I was trying to remember a park that was going to open back in 2008 and finally found it.

http://www.4wdfarm.com/index.html

I have no clue if they actually opened, are still open or ever even opened. I was hearing about this place since probably '06 and it never opened by the time I moved out to Cali in '09. It's only about a half hour from where I grew up which is why I wanted it to open but probably farther for you guys.

On a side note, if you go to this place let me know and I can help you with lodging.

And this place too.

http://www.whisperingpineshideaway.com/index.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom