Locker air line route

Benito

Caught the Bug
No problem man! Thanks. I knew there were other threads but didn’t seem many were about routing to the passenger seat location...lots of good tips in this thread though.

My main concern is how to get it from (mostly) the drivesjde of the pumpkin across to the passenger side to run it down the frame without getting into any heat areas. I was thinking I’d just come out of the pumpkin and go under the engine to the passenger side frame rail but that leaves a lot of line not secured to something.

Cross the air line(s) over to the drivers side inside the cab. You could probably go behind the front seats and then run it along the drivers side doors and come out of the firewall through “clutch” hole or the the other hole that is a little bit higher. I’m running the airline for the rear locker from the engine bay, through the firewall, along the driver side and through the rear fender tail light compartment back through the cross member directly over the rear pumpkin.

mastrcruse

I was thinking inside the cab might be good.

I’m running the front...have the rear all figured. Also..I’m doing the Russell air lines..thinking im gonna need a LONG one.

Here’s what I’m thinking for the front, opinions?

1) run the line to follow/zip tie to the upper control arm which goes to the frame up and through the drain hole underneath the driverside front seat. Cross over under the carpet and to the manifold.

2) Where the line comes out of the pumpkin, go straight to the driver side frame (leaving rough to flex) up and through the fire wall through a hole by the brake booster, follow the lines behjnd the dash, under the the passenger side carpet to the manifold.

Last edited:
Top Bottom