Lockers for a Tj

General Jelly

Hi Guys

What lockers would you recommend fitting on a Tj,running a Dana 44 at the rear and a Dana 30 up front,only looking at fitting a locker to the rear at the moment,..

Thanks.....

I have an ARB in my TJ, same setup, 44 rear and 30 front. The locker has been in since 2003 and never had a problem.

I don't have and have never used lockers. I'm new to the game... With that in mind I am also running a 30/44 setup. Been doing a lot of research on lockers. I am going with ARB. I hear nothing but good things. I think that is the best way to go

I have been using Detroit lockers for 25 years in two different Jeeps without a single failure. You don't have to think about when to turn them on and off. They disengage when you turn. Good luck in your build.

I'm running an eaton e-locker up fro t and a Detroit In the rear. I would honestly prefer to go selectable in the rear next go round.

Another vote for the Detroit in the rear. When my OEM locker went out I went with the Detroit back in March/April and I have no regrets, it just flat out works and you never have to worry about turning it on or off.

I have ARB f/r. If I was going to put one in a Jeep that wasn't already setup for air, I would do an Eaton in the rear.

I have a 2000 TJ, 44 in the rear with Limited Slip and a Lock Rite in the Dana 30 front. I have been able to stay up with all the big boys and there big dollar jeeps with out a tow out. Just saying...simple works. But really, i guess it depends on how you wheel and where.

Top Bottom