looking for slabs

NastyNate

figured it couldnt hurt to check here first .......looking for some ATX Slabs 17" jk bolt pattern. Thanks!

CCJKUR

figured it couldnt hurt to check here first .......looking for some ATX Slabs 17" jk bolt pattern. Thanks!

In the same boat. It will be harder to find I think cause of shipping costs, unless we luck out and find some local. Good luck.

jkruiser

Just came up on a set of 4 for $800 with 37" Nitto TG on s local CL, two tires were almost new and the other were not. And so happens on my home from picking it up, a fella spotted them and asked if the tires were for sale. I offered to sell all (4) tires for $600, he only wanted the two good ones and offered me $500....didn't need them, had tires already. So I scored on a set of (4) slabs for $300. Sweet! It was good day!!

caminton

Just came up on a set of 4 for $800 with 37" Nitto TG on s local CL, two tires were almost new and the other were not. And so happens on my home from picking it up, a fella spotted them and asked if the tires were for sale. I offered to sell all (4) tires for $600, he only wanted the two good ones and offered me $500....didn't need them, had tires already. So I scored on a set of (4) slabs for $300. Sweet! It was good day!!

How does this help OP?

Top Bottom