Looking for some fun trails to run in Cali

Looney Tune

It woulda got ugly QUICK!!

A group of 15, trying to pass a group of 16 only a 100yds+ from the beginning... No bueno

It woulda turned into some KOH runnin over people's rigs type madness:cool:

Just more traction. ..be kinda like stackin rocks...:eek:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Missy3696

I would of been ok with that I still think we shoulda went and seen if they made it after pizza and beers lol

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

I was falling asleep on the way home. I wouldn't have made it. Mike probably would have been all for it after all the beers though lol

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
I was falling asleep on the way home. I wouldn't have made it. Mike probably would have been all for it after all the beers though lol

Lol I was pooped I fell asleep like a half hour after I got home lol

2013 jkr

Fridge81

Hey guys,

I'm staying in the Victorville/Hesparia area and will be here for a few months. I was hoping I could hook up with some of you guys and hit some trails around here if you don't mind.

Sent from my desk.... wishing I was in my Jeep.

bldmncj

Thank You

I just wanted to thank all of you guys and gals that showed up and made our trip to big bear a memorable run and a awesome time.
We are already planning another. I hope we can do some different trails or even the same one. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!!!:beer:

Missy3696

Hey guys,

I'm staying in the Victorville/Hesparia area and will be here for a few months. I was hoping I could hook up with some of you guys and hit some trails around here if you don't mind.

Sent from my desk.... wishing I was in my Jeep.

Hey there. My husband and I are just over in Apple Valley. Next time we do a run I'll post it up and you're welcome to come along :) we usually go every weekend but we'll be out of town this weekend. Next weekend we'll be ready to go.

Fridge81

Hey there. My husband and I are just over in Apple Valley. Next time we do a run I'll post it up and you're welcome to come along :) we usually go every weekend but we'll be out of town this weekend. Next weekend we'll be ready to go.

AWESOME! ! ! Thanks Alot! I am going home this coming weekend but am totally IN if you do go! I'm ready for some Jeep therapy!

Sent from my electronic leash

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
AWESOME! ! ! Thanks Alot! I am going home this coming weekend but am totally IN if you do go! I'm ready for some Jeep therapy!

Sent from my electronic leash

I'm also up for running all the time I live in sd but come up to the big bear area a lot almost every weekend but there are some good trails here too just to hot right now from what I'm told

2013 jkr

Fridge81

I'm also up for running all the time I live in sd but come up to the big bear area a lot almost every weekend but there are some good trails here too just to hot right now from what I'm told

2013 jkr

It was warm last week here in Lucerne Valley but not unbearable. This area got some good rain over the weekend so I'm sure there will be a few new obstacles out on the trail. I'm stoked to be working in this area just due to the amount of trails.

I smell a nice little Jeep run starting to form..... :)

Sent from a galaxy, far, far away........

Missy3696

It was warm last week here in Lucerne Valley but not unbearable. This area got some good rain over the weekend so I'm sure there will be a few new obstacles out on the trail. I'm stoked to be working in this area just due to the amount of trails.

I smell a nice little Jeep run starting to form..... :)

Sent from a galaxy, far, far away........

Oh you have no idea how much fun we are lol!!!! And Justin, stop being a baby and suck it up. It's not that hot.... 😜

Fridge81

Oh you have no idea how much fun we are lol!!!! And Justin, stop being a baby and suck it up. It's not that hot.... 😜

SWEET! ! ! I'm getting more and more excited about going! Can't wait to hit this area with some folks that know it!

Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
SWEET! ! ! I'm getting more and more excited about going! Can't wait to hit this area with some folks that know it!

Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gota watch out for Melissa tho she's a pistol lol :)

2013 jkr

Top Bottom