Looking to upgrade one more time.

desertrunner

For sure update this thread when you get an idea on prices. Picking up some of these things from you could change my decision on buying a sport vs rubi when i buy another jeep here in the next few months! :rock:

Also curious what lockers you have in the axles and what spring rates you are running on the coilovers??

Im for sure interested in the front 44 and coilovers depending on the price (i know a few other ppl are ahead of me in line HAHA)

Last edited:

Cesar jk

So, after getting my jeep to the point where it is very capable, PR44, Trail 60, Bolt-On Coil-overs, Slabs, 37in Trail Grapplers, LS3, I thought I was done upgrading. But then my friend who has a similar setup broke his rear axle shaft on his Trail 60 semi-float axle this past weekend, I am now considering upgrading one more time.

With the extra power from my LS3, my time might be close, but who knows. I’ve already bent both of my rear flanges, and I thought that was never going to happen so I’m thinking about upgrading to the PR60/80. And while I’m at it, I know it’s overkill for the east coast, upgrade to the front and rear DTD. Just trying to be ready if I move/wheel out west.

If I go through with it, my plan would be to upgrade over the winter, and so far I’ve let a couple of east coast shops work on my jeep, but this final time I’m going to send it to ORE.

So, everything under the jeep will be for sale, PR44, Trail 60, 1350 JE Reel driveshafts, Bolt-On Coil-overs, Currie Tie Rod, 5x5 ATX Slabs, ProGrip brakes. Ideally someone would buy them rim to rim. Currently I have 4.56 gears. I’ll be willing to ship.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks.

No quote yet from ORE so things might change.
I'm interested in the PR 44

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Now you are gonna build your jeep even nicer.

I wish I was farther up the list for what everyone wants. I would take the coilovers and slabs and then drive shafts.

I cant wait to see it when it is done. I may have to drive over.

sc_rhino

The more I think about it, I may keep the coil-overs, but I'm definitely going full float axles. I'm really looking forward to not having to worry about it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RMC2

Caught the Bug
The more I think about it, I may keep the coil-overs, but I'm definitely going full float axles. I'm really looking forward to not having to worry about it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you just swap the axles and wheels, you can do that at home easily. Let me know if you need help.

sc_rhino

With all the interest I may do an auction. Also, I'm excited about getting new axles, but wow it's expensive. I shouldn't be surprised but I've never gotten a quote before now.

Liston
Instagram: black_rhino_jk

sc_rhino

Sorry for the delay. Still trying to justify the upgrades but I'm going to call ore and try to finalize my options. I realize other deals have become available so don't wait on me.

Liston
Instagram: black_rhino_jk

Ajkaz

I'd like to be next in line (10th?) for the front axle and front C/O's. I live 5 minutes from ORE and could pickup with cash any day. Also if your in town for a bit lets grab a beer at the local brewery, I know AL well as my corp office for a large coffee roaster is there and I'm there all the time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom