Lost to History Forever - Before & After Photos

blackrubi14

They drove through an ancient dry lake known as The Racetrack. It's the location of where evidence of large rocks moving can be seen from the tracks they leave behind. It really is or, should I say, WAS an amazing place to visit. Apparently, all the douchebags are going out there now.

I saw this on the Weather Channel, what a shame! Unfortunately, there are a lot of these douchebags that walk amongst us daily!

White lightning

I still have some faith in people after I saw this. So about a year ago I was exploring in Joshua tree national park with the wife and came across this dude and his dad. The where parked by some old mining ruins/caves and I got to talking with them and they to found this place a few years back. Well when they found it it was in pretty bad shape from being old. So they took it apon themselves to bring bags of cement and tools and bricks and fix a few walls and the floor. And have turned it into a small camp area for anyone to use. They store there materials in a small cave and let anyone use it as long as they take care of the place and don't steal/trash it. In my opinion I think this is a very cool way to use the amazing structures. What do you guys think?

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
The lack of respect taught in our society today, both self and for others, is but the tip of the iceberg, as it were, as to why the natural beauty of the land and the history contained therein is so widely abused. The morals and values that used to be taught to all via parents, school, and community leaders has ceased in the past decades. Accountability, honesty, integrity and honor have all but been abolished to be replaced by self-absorption, greed, entitlement, and pettiness with no regard for others, thier belongings or leaving things in as good or better condition than you found it. It is a shame and travesty that things have gotten to such a deplorable state of affairs. And, even more so, in that the foreseeable future is going to be worse.

Top Bottom