Magellan Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Since this thread got bumped anyway, let me start by saying beautiful rig! Have you done anything new to it since the original build or are you just enjoying it at this point?

Well I guess I knew this time would come. I have stripped down the wife's jeep and sold the axles, wheels, tires, etc.

We have ordered PR60's, hydro assist, EVO hi-steer and slabs for her. Hopefully we will be finished and ready for our Moab trip in March :thumb:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414556501.311803.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
When we met in Reno, I figured you would get her on a DTD setup too. Are you still going that route or will you keep running the bolt-ins for a while?

When we met in Reno, I figured you would get her on a DTD setup too. Are you still going that route or will you keep running the bolt-ins for a while?

The plan now is for her to stay on bolt-on's. As much as I would love to spring for DTD's right now it's just not in the cards.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The plan now is for her to stay on bolt-on's. As much as I would love to spring for DTD's right now it's just not in the cards.

Even without the DTD it's still one hell of a nice ride. The 60's, hydro and high steer will make it just that much better. If you did it all at once then she would have nothing to look forward to. ;)

I have to admit I am a little envious of the axle you are swapping out. :cool: Looks like a fun project. How long until the new ones arrive?

bkac

Caught the Bug
That's gonna be one awesome rig! Can't wait to see you guys in action!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Five months to do those installs?😨😨

I'll bet you have it up and running as soon as you get all the parts👍

Well it's 6-8 weeks plus a week for shipping. With the holidays I'm just not sure of arrival time. Once I get them in sure a week or two and it will be rolling. Just have to do some drive line changes possibly (length) and she'll be good! :yup:

I have to admit I am a little envious of the axle you are swapping out. :cool: Looks like a fun project. How long until the new ones arrive?

They quote 6-8 weeks but with holidays coming up not sure. :grayno:

Well it's 6-8 weeks plus a week for shipping. With the holidays I'm just not sure of arrival time. Once I get them in sure a week or two and it will be rolling. Just have to do some drive line changes possibly (length) and she'll be good! :yup:

They quote 6-8 weeks but with holidays coming up not sure. :grayno:

Haha. I ordered mine before you. Lol. I'm gonna get mine Like 2 days before her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using WAYALIFE mobile app

NAUJK

Well I guess I knew this time would come. I have stripped down the wife's jeep and sold the axles, wheels, tires, etc.

We have ordered PR60's, hydro assist, EVO hi-steer and slabs for her. Hopefully we will be finished and ready for our Moab trip in March :thumb:

View attachment 107113

If you ever get bored of those there bolton coilovers and go DTDs I know someone very interested in them and can take those pesky POS things off your hands ;) cough

bkac

Caught the Bug
Yeah but Petey spent more money so he gets priority. Lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

jfallon1

Nice rig! I'm clearly in the wrong line of work however! Awesome color though. Always liked the color matched rock rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom