MERRY CHRISTMAS from WAYALIFE -- What did Santa Get Your Jeep?

limon_three

Santa didn't bring anything for black pearl...just because the black pearl had to be parked all week...couldn't determine why she wouldn't start...DANG IGNITION SWITCH...but commission check comes in next so who knows! At least got too talk to my daughter for a moment

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

atrollip

Merry Christmas Eddie, Cindy and WAL members. Santa brought me some wrench spanners and ratcheting wrench spanners. I have EVO rockskins, cgussets and sliders on order but due to importing they will only be here Jan 1482698751236.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Merry Christmas all! This year Santa must have been feeling vindictive cause he left me a stomach virus under the tree! �� LOL, I'll survive but still.....

Got me one of those too, blah. Also left me cube lights from Havoc, C pillar kit with pads from rock hard and new hood latches for my TJ.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
IMG_5543.JPG

I very happy to receive this Nutsert tool and kit. My wife must have been listening to a few choice comments I made as I experienced a few problems installing the Nutserts for my EVO trail table a month ago!

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Top Bottom