MERRY CHRISTMAS to All Our Friends Here on WAYALIFE!!

Saverio

Greetings to all

from: Saverio - Genova, Italy - Congratulations to Eddie, Cindy & All community members - Merry Christmas and happy new year

Rexjc

Best Christmas Ever

Santa is bringing us a new (to us) 2012 JKU this Christmas. We're flying out this Friday and picking it up for the drive home. Haven't been looking forward to Christmas this much since when I was kid and that was a long time ago. Merry Christmas to everyone and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Orange Crush 1.jpg Orange Crush 2.jpg

K.D.C.H

Merry Christmas to everyone at Wayalife. Looking forward to meeting more of you throughout 2015 and excited to get out there and share the trails with everyone

K.D.C.H

Happy Holidays.
I got my mods early, a Dynatrac PR 60/44 for my 06 Unlimited Rubi, Along with some 37 Nitto's and ATX beadlocks.

First of all, welcome to the Wayalife community, you'll get great info, help and support on here. Second, that's a great Christmas but please, pictures so we can drool :D

Acuaman

I wish everybody spends Christmas with familiy and friends. May all your loved ones be happy and may our Jeeps keep giving us joy and tons of adventure.

Thankyou Cindy and Ed... Your work brings us all together and your videos inspired me to buy my JK just 3 weeks ago. Along with it, Santa brought so many mods I haven't been able to keep up!

¡Feliz Navidad! From Mexico City to my new friends from all over the world!

RodCyn

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Stay safe and see you all on the trails.

74W8R6.jpg

Schwatten

Mary Christmas to all of you from Germany. Enjoy your time with family and friends, slow down to relax...

Thanks for being a member.

Got a jeep watch, always time for Jeeping

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419444115.487801.jpg

po5000

happy holidays

MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and all and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone................................;)

Top Bottom