Midwest Ramble on and on

Chevy Dave

Hey a midwest thread! Sorry, only been on the forum a couple days so it's cool to stumble on the thread.
I see snopro you are in Rochester, I'm in La Crosse.
Anyone else in western, WI or eastern, MN

OhhSeven

Hey a midwest thread! Sorry, only been on the forum a couple days so it's cool to stumble on the thread.
I see snopro you are in Rochester, I'm in La Crosse.
Anyone else in western, WI or eastern, MN

I'm in Hudson, WI. glad you found the thread.

10153147_10152235875027976_975082593_n.jpg

snopro

Banned
Hey Chevy yeah I live in Rochester. We are having a few meet and greets here and there is a few June and July runs planned

Chevy Dave

I'm in Hudson, WI. glad you found the thread.

View attachment 75471

Cool man! I am in Hudson every so often. A good friend of mine who helped me build my sfa s10 lives there. He works at Swede's service center in River Falls.
On another note, are you going to be at Dresser this May? We go as a big ZR2 group every year but this year I will probably take Lucy (my jk)

OhhSeven

Cool man! I am in Hudson every so often. A good friend of mine who helped me build my sfa s10 lives there. He works at Swede's service center in River Falls.
On another note, are you going to be at Dresser this May? We go as a big ZR2 group every year but this year I will probably take Lucy (my jk)

The memorial day run at dresser has never worked out for me. My daughters birthday is that weekend so I'm usually doing something related to that. This year I'll most likely be in vegas.

We're planning a run up to Gilbert June 20-22 if you want to start getting your calendar wrapped around that.

Chevy Dave

The memorial day run at dresser has never worked out for me. My daughters birthday is that weekend so I'm usually doing something related to that. This year I'll most likely be in vegas.

We're planning a run up to Gilbert June 20-22 if you want to start getting your calendar wrapped around that.

We go to Gilbert once a year too. Maybe the zr2 guys will wanna go that weekend too. I can see about working that weekend into my schedule.

flotto

Anything happening in the Minnesota area? Haven't gotten the Jeep off pavement since I moved up here this past winter.

Sent from my Surface Pro 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom