Military Jeepers

Redfive

20 year military vet-leaving service on my terms come this march. Unfort, not all active so NO retirement. Could do 6 in reserves to retire BUT not really liking how the military is/has changed recently.

92-98 Army National Guard(Indy n NC)
-11 bang bang
-88mike, got tired of rucking it ;p

'00 - 2014
USAF
2E6 telephone WireDawg
3D1 computer nerd/help desk
-Ramstien
-Holloman
-Barkatraz-those who know, agree 100%

Ed Lapadura

20 year military vet-leaving service on my terms come this march. Unfort, not all active so NO retirement. Could do 6 in reserves to retire BUT not really liking how the military is/has changed recently.

-11 bang bang

'00 - 2014
USAF
2E6 telephone WireDawg
-Ramstien
-Holloman

Do it and get what you deserve. My one regret is that I didn't.

-11 bang bang

'00 - 2014
USAF
2E6 telephone WireDawg
-Ramstien
-Holloman

May I suggest you go into the reserves and finish out your time. You have given the military this much time you need to get what you have earned. The Air Force has utilized you for the last 14 years and the National Guard 6 previous now it is your time to get what is yours.

I am saying good bye to the US Navy in June after 26 years. Yes it is bitter sweet but there is life after the Navy.

R/
Will

rodstoys

USAF
Aircraft Mechanic
Andersen AFB, Guam

I was a B-52 cc there made my first trip Arc lite in1967 and until I finally left in 1978 I had 3 six mo. tdys and two pcs tours there. Like to go back for a visit but would be disappointed in the changes on base. My usual hole was up on Patti point and center ramp. I here all of the reventments are gone now would be a sad sight to see. I was on the crew that towed the original aircraft to the arc lite spot.

Zechisan

Army 2006-2013 3rd Armored Cav OIF/OEF veteran here.
Thanks to all my brothers and sisters in arms still serving! :beer:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OllllO Fanatic

USAF Seymour-Johnson AFB Goldsboro NC
F-15E Strike Eagle Avionics

I want to say thank you to all veterans Past, Present, and Future.

ABNjk09

USA at Fort Carson. Heading to Afghanistan in a few weeks but can't wait to get back and explore more of the mountains. I foresee some good wheeling/camping/shooting when I get back!

Not much of a mechanic but I'm DIYing all the maintenance on my JK so learning as I go.

Armydog

USA at Fort Carson. Heading to Afghanistan in a few weeks but can't wait to get back and explore more of the mountains. I foresee some good wheeling/camping/shooting when I get back!

Not much of a mechanic but I'm DIYing all the maintenance on my JK so learning as I go.

Keep your head down over there brother. Do not believe the news. The last guys out are as vulnerable as the first guys in. Don't get complacent! If you move around by air during daylight, take some pictures... I couldn't help thinking how much fun it would be to wheel the godforsaken landscape. Especially by the Hindu Cush mountains! It is beautiful, except for all the roadside bombs and assholes shooting at you.... Should be better now. Still a real waste, we should have invaded and converted the whole place to an off road park!

Thanks for serving, stay safe and get home soon.

Ps. I'll be down to Carson in a week or so, TDY. (Without my pumpkin - sad)

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Top Bottom