Missing my jeep.

TrailBear

It's been three months now since I had to part ways with my JK, I moved up to a small mountain town that is a perfect area for a jeeper, unfortunately we need for room and towing capacity then the jk could provide. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444759810.498221.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444759837.775797.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444759869.258717.jpg
These were taken up near the top of canoe mountain, in the last pic you can see the town of valemount off to the left.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444759962.271791.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444759990.685869.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444760024.586519.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444760056.952809.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444760082.032038.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444760100.241124.jpg
Some shots from around the area during my exploration.

Sucks about having to get rid of the jeep, but that sure looks like an amazing place to live :thumb:

That's a real nice area to bad you don't have the jeep, but you have to drive what suites your needs the best.

Nice Pics.....

Wow, beautiful country! I could look at those photos all day.
You guys probably laugh at what we call mountains here in Western PA compared to those!

edit: meaning the 'mountains' on the western third of the state.

Awesome place! I had to go back and see you were located in BC...which explains the Blitz - I wouldn't imagine they were something you'd find in the US. :D

I know the feeling man! I just traded in my jeep on a Mini Cooper. I am driving so much for school it just saved a ton of money.
I plan on getting another one but it makes me sad every time I see another jeep and they are everywhere here.

I know the feeling man! I just traded in my jeep on a Mini Cooper. I am driving so much for school it just saved a ton of money.
I plan on getting another one but it makes me sad every time I see another jeep and they are everywhere here.

I did exactly that three years ago for the same reason. My Rubicon JKU was killing me in fuel. I just ordered a 16 Hard Rock and goodbye Mini.

It was a fun car, but I just couldn't get over the loss of my Jeep. A word of warning...dealers and regional markets can be tough on the trade in values on a Cooper. One dealer had me drive 3 hours only to tell me the used car manager didn't like Mini's.

I did exactly that three years ago for the same reason. My Rubicon JKU was killing me in fuel. I just ordered a 16 Hard Rock and goodbye Mini.

It was a fun car, but I just couldn't get over the loss of my Jeep. A word of warning...dealers and regional markets can be tough on the trade in values on a Cooper. One dealer had me drive 3 hours only to tell me the used car manager didn't like Mini's.

Doesn't like Minis! And u drove 3 hrs to find that out.....What a a$$ hat.

My wife rocks a JCW very fast and fun car to drive. We sure are at opposite ends of the scale but that's ok, good contrast.

Enjoy the new hard rock!

Top Bottom