MOAB 2013 Easter Jeep Safari Mega Thread

uhporkchop

Jealous

I wish I were in Moab already....looks like great weather, people, and wheeling. If I were to play hookie and head down Thursday would I need to reserve/signup for a slot to hit the trails or can I jump in with one of the groups friday and saturday? I would love to join in with the Wayalife crew if the opportunity is available.... I do consider myself a novice in the rock crawling arena, but I do believe the comanche is up to the task.

Jon

Moochie

How's smokey doing?

Smokey is waiting for me in Cedar City. He's starting now but, nobody knows why he decided to have a bad moment and not start. Until I have some more time figuring out why he is having starting issues I can't trust him on the trail. He's having a time out. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Shot of the J12 at the Jeep display...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364393180.288175.jpg

An old Willys Overland...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364393238.203042.jpg

Trail badges on a 10th anniversary rubicon...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364393292.702990.jpg

Smokey is waiting for me in Cedar City. He's starting now but, nobody knows why he decided to have a bad moment and not start. Until I have some more time figuring out why he is having starting issues I can't trust him on the trail. He's having a time out. :)

that is good news... glad smokey is at least back to abnormal :thumbup:

andrew -

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

:cheesy: Glad it was a simple fix. :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah! Well That's what I thought, am I wrong?:/

Yes and no. I can't imagine skins are going to protect your body from falling onto a rock like a bumper would. It will protect from falling into a rock though. That's why GCM2 and MTG had that tube welded onto the bottom of there skins.

But Rubicat and Moby both have wheeled most of the hardest trails in the states and never had an issue with no rear bumper.

Top Bottom