Moab 2014

Cole Trickle

We are heading that way early saturday morning april 12th

Spending the night in St. George to visit the inlaws.

Sunday we will get on the road no later than 8am and head into Moab. We rented a house for the week.

We signed up yesterday for the following runs. We will also do some exploring on our own on the off days.

Tuesday - Golden Spike

Thursday- Seven mile Rim

Saturday - Kane Creek

I'm pretty excited as this is my first time to Moab.:cool::wings:

Mustafa

Sweet its awesome down there if you up to it on Fri the 18th were gonna do the pickle and hells revenge. Both fun pickle is short with some high speed washes. Hells revenge...aka slickrock bike trail. Is legendary

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rooster jk

We got four rigs leaving Amarillo tx on Mon the 14th and here are trails we are doing if anybody wants to join.
Tues cliffhanger, Moab rim
Wed elephant hill
Thurs poison spider(rr4w)

We are heading that way early saturday morning april 12th

Spending the night in St. George to visit the inlaws.

Sunday we will get on the road no later than 8am and head into Moab. We rented a house for the week.

We signed up yesterday for the following runs. We will also do some exploring on our own on the off days.

Tuesday - Golden Spike

Thursday- Seven mile Rim

Saturday - Kane Creek

I'm pretty excited as this is my first time to Moab.:cool::wings:

Cole; looks like we'll be running 'Seven mile rim' together on Thursday .... We got Cameo Cliff on Monday and Top of the world on Saturday. We'll be coming in Sunday mid-day and setting up in the RV parking south of town. First timers for EJS week, but was there this past summer and ran 'Secret Spire' on are own. We'll see you there! :rock:

Mustafa

We signed up for metal masher on sat the 18th with rrfw. Friday were roaming around pickle and 3d trail and a dusk run onto hellsrevenge. sunday im plan on visiting friends at Area Bfe and watch and chill on upper helldarado. I think I got the old lady talked into wheeling my Ranger with the Sas but we will see . Anybody that hasn't been to Ejs feel free to post on here or message me on either Wayalife or my facebook page. Ill be just as excited for your first year in Moab as you are lol

Looks like MagellanJenn and I are running the following:

Monday - Hells Revenge
Wednesday - Behind the Rocks
Thursday - Cliffhanger
Saturday - Golden Spike, Where Eagles Dare
Sunday - Head Home :-(

Mustafa

Rusty Nail Friday no signups needed

So as i have said before we plan on running The Rusty Nail Friday day. for those of you a little cautious or worried about trashin your jeeps heres a pretty sweet Video from our friends at KrawlZone.tv. http://youtu.be/z52dznWR4Tc
Let me know if you would like to join would be nice getting to meet some of you out on the trail and putting faces to your avatar. I would reccomend 35's or bigger and nothing les than a 3.5 inch lift lockers both ends and a winch just to be sure.

coach

Got signed up a bit late, so missed out on getting on Escalator and Golden Spike's Rusty Nail version. Signed up for Pritchett on Tuesday and Hell's Revenge on Big Saturday since I know people that are trail guides for it. Other than that, my schedule is open for pirate runs and such. Wanting to hit BFE as well. Coming out of Kentucky and should be there either Friday night or early Saturday and leaving out the following Saturday night or Sunday morning. Anywhoo, I'm definitely up for your run Mustafa. 38s, stretched and locked.

Mustafa

Nice lets do it if your showing up friday hit me up we can do a night run on something

coach

It will be tight. We're leaving central Kentucky on the afternoon of Thursday the 10th and it's supposedly a 22.5 hour drive. I love night runs though, they're right there with the challenging, technical trails for me.

Mustafa

Ill be there the 17th coach we only live 5 hrs away but lets do something . Rusty on Friday. Its pretty narly

coach

Ah ok... I misunderstood. I should be there either late Friday the 11th or early Saturday the 12th, so I will be good either way. :beer:

uhporkchop

Looking to join others 17-19 April at EJS

Looks like most have already made plans and signed up with RR4W, which unfortunately I may have missed out on. Anyone have a group willing to accept 2 more Jeeps ready to roll through Moab. We will be arriving the afternoon of the 16th and plan on camping (RTT) during the four days. Both vehicles are well equipped (JKUR and Comanche w/winchs, lockers F/R, 37s, spares, etc), however I would still consider both of us as novice crawlers which is why we would like to met, make some new friends and join in with some experience and let some learning take place:thinking:

Mustafa

Your welcome to join is that weekend we will arrive that thursday. Friday we are runnin 2 trails that are 7+ rated. Saterday we did sign up with rr4w. But you can always run hells revenge that day.

uhporkchop

Your welcome to join is that weekend we will arrive that thursday. Friday we are runnin 2 trails that are 7+ rated. Saterday we did sign up with rr4w. But you can always run hells revenge that day.

He'll yeah if you don't mind a couple nice drivers in well built rigs tagging along. Which trails u running friday?

Mustafa

Rusty nail and it backtracks part of golden spike and all of goldbar in reverse

uhporkchop

We are in….

So as i have said before we plan on running The Rusty Nail Friday day. for those of you a little cautious or worried about trashin your jeeps heres a pretty sweet Video from our friends at KrawlZone.tv. http://youtu.be/z52dznWR4Tc
Let me know if you would like to join would be nice getting to meet some of you out on the trail and putting faces to your avatar. I would reccomend 35's or bigger and nothing les than a 3.5 inch lift lockers both ends and a winch just to be sure.

My brother and I (plus 2 co drivers) are in for the Rusty Nail friday. We are going to be a little top heavy as our RTTs will still be on, but I am sure it has been done before. If not I imagine someone will tell us we are insane and we will get pushed to the side to ride another day. Seriously for those of you with the crawler wisdom and experience on theses trails think it is stupid to take these two vehicles on this run lets hear your opinions. Pictures attached
IMG350.jpg
JKUR on 37s and Rebel coils/teraflex longarm
IMG070[2].jpg
Comanche on 35s locked F/R

Top Bottom