MOAB EASTER JEEP SAFARI 2021 Concept Vehicles - What do you Think?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Thank you. That's pretty badass. I guess plaid is nothing new to the concept world.:crazyeyes:

There’s a red gladiator they built with plaid interior. It’s very subtle build and another one of my big time favorites. It had old school hub caps. Hopefully Eddie will chime in with a link to it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
love that jeep

As a european the Magneto is a killer because it shows what can be done with the stringent regulations we are headed to. Of course the 392 still is the top dog...but in Europe?;)

Trail JK

Always enjoy Jeep’s concepts. My favorite is the Jeepster Beach, I’d rock that Jeep. [emoji482]

n3tfury

The Jeepster wins this year's choice for me. There have been better concept years for sure. The Five Quarter, Sandstorm, Mighty FC, Wagoneer Roadtrip, and Quicksand to name a few concepts were real standouts. Appreciate the detailed posts as usual team Wayalife!

Look better in person

The Jeepster looks even better up close and in the sun light...
I'll take this one home!

Attachments

• 20210331_164010.jpg
    20210331_164010.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 20210331_164021.jpg
    20210331_164021.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 20210331_164032.jpg
    20210331_164032.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 20210331_164146.jpg
    20210331_164146.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 45
They have two of these set up at the Jeep Display in Moab and they are using them to charge the “fleet” of test drive cars they use. They are working. They will probably leave them here at the end of the week when they pack up and leave. I’ll ask them about them tomorrow when I stop in again.

Well... I asked one of the guys standing around to answer Jeep product questions and he said they are taking the two charging stations as they are part of the “traveling jeep show” but they packed up the entire Jeep displays and vehicles on Thursday night ,and I mean everything was gone, but the two charging stations are still there.... So I don’t know !:idontknow:

FFPulley77

Hooked
Well... I asked one of the guys standing around to answer Jeep product questions and he said they are taking the two charging stations as they are part of the “traveling jeep show” but they packed up the entire Jeep displays and vehicles on Thursday night ,and I mean everything was gone, but the two charging stations are still there.... So I don’t know !:idontknow:

I used the Jeep Badge of Honor app yesterday to check in at a trailhead and noticed there’s a new feature that tells you if there are any charging stations near the trail.
Pretty interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

HILLZ

Really liked all the concepts this year, does anyone know where i can buy the grill guard that was on orange peelz? Would look great on the front of my new 2020 Sarge green Rubicon! 1164BE62-EBEC-4F3F-8884-DDE6EDB55A49.jpeg

Top Bottom