Moab EJS 2024

benatc1

Hooked
I have something similar from Shitmitybuilt and love it. Nice to have all your stuff inside and ready to go on a whim. Also nice to still have a nimble Jeep when you want to go run a trail. Oh, and it was nowhere near that cost.
I’m debating building one, or finding a basic used one and putting my touches on it.. have you taken it on many trails or just to to camp sites?

I’m debating building one, or finding a basic used one and putting my touches on it.. have you taken it on many trails or just to to camp sites?
Haven’t wheeled it up anything other than forest roads as of yet TBH. I did get the articulated hitch so whenever I do, it’s ready.

Brute

Hooked
Top of The World train head is quite a ways out of Moab. It’s off Hwy-128 which parallels the Colorado River. The drive out and back is long but scenic. The La Sals can be seen and the contrast with the red rock buttes is stunning.

View attachment 404556

View attachment 404557

View attachment 404558

View attachment 404559

View attachment 404560

View attachment 404561

View attachment 404562

View attachment 404563
I love that drive…at sunrise and sunset it is definitely a deer dodger drive…

Traciehue

Spent most of the day in town, doing laundry and preparing for the next phase of our adventure.
Also had to sweep up all the Stripper Glitter off the floor of the cabin before I pick up my Lovely Wife from the airport.
Don’t say anything. 🤫 🤐

I did see this little

Top Bottom