Moab Trip Feeler (Oct. 1st - 7th, 2017)

ak49

Well it's coming up fast now! How's the group shaping up? I'm still super interested and ready to start my serious planning stage. If all goes accordingly (and my boss doesn't pull any last minute shenanigans) I am pretty much ready to hit the road. Will anyone be traveling from the San Francisco Bay Area? If so, hit me up if you want to convoy. Thanks again, can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I might be able to meet for a couple days. I probably won't be able to make it till the 4th though. I'm stuck in the middle of this trip and another trip Oct 12-17. Unfortunately I can't make either so I'm caught in between. Well, hopefully I'll get to wheel with everyone at least on the 4th and 5th.

ChiliDawg

I’m unfortunately out due to some unforeseen stuff that came up. I’m having to move into a new place the last day of this month and everything this coming week is going to be a little hectic with moving. I’ve been meaning to post about it but I just found out I’d have to move three weeks ago. Just too much happening to turn around and head to Moab a day later.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepsySoul

Hi all,

I'm sorry that I've let this thread collect dust and cobwebs. I have no good excuse other than a busy life just like the rest of us.

Anyway, I'm hitting the road bright and early Saturday morning and will be there all week long. PM me if you would like my phone number to meet up. I honestly don't have a specific itinerary because I just have no idea what to expect ahead of me, so I'm very flexible in that regard.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
am also going to be heading up sat morning should arrive at some point on sunday . plan to camp on the river somewhere as I am thinking of bringing my canoe to do a river run for one day at least(but haven't made up my mind on that yet ) ..

ak49

I'll be driving up on the 6th and can wheel on the 7th. Anyone else going to wheel on the 7th? For anyone staying longer, I'll be in Moab and can wheel from Oct 7-14.

Top Bottom