Moonlight madness.. Last Chance Canyon

Looney Tune

Monday July 21, Woody3 and I are going to do a night run up Last Chance Canyon if anyone would like to join us.. leave around 1930..trailhead 2015 ..Air down..and on trail around 2030...

Who's down for some fun??

1. Looney Tune
2. Woody3
3. Barnburner
4. Tim L.
5. Butch
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Woody3

Looking forward to it. Boy, I got some work to do before Monday night. Lol

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

Looney Tune

Yeah wish I could have the white jeep back together ......
But when your having withdrawals and need a fix as bad as this jeepjunky. ..you drive what you can...lol.lol..
So I guess I got to drive the parts jeep..:eek:

Last edited:

Ducky

Advertiser - Motech Representative
I went up to last chance last Saturday, if you go before Saturday this week let me know. I'm doing some mods and tests on my buddy White Dynamites 2013 2 door JK, wouldn't mind another pass before he drops off my 4 door an picks his jeep up on Saturday(the 19th). It's only 40 miles for me to get up there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app. -Swany

Looney Tune

I went up to last chance last Saturday, if you go before Saturday this week let me know. I'm doing some mods and tests on my buddy White Dynamites 2013 2 door JK, wouldn't mind another pass before he drops off my 4 door an picks his jeep up on Saturday(the 19th). It's only 40 miles for me to get up there.

Dont think we will be bumping the date do to some of our work schedules..but it would be nice if you could join us on monday night...trailhead at 2015..

Ducky

My 4 door isn't really set up for night runs yet, I might head up there tonight to get some info on his rock lights and other things .....

Woody3

Not trying to sound like a smarty pants, but what's needed for a night run other than a rig and driver? :)

Ducky

Well..... My 4 door is a stock rubicon, the jeep I have till tomorrow has rock lights, 50 in LED, winch, pro rocks, king DTD's, bead locks an 37's.... So a few more capable items than mine. It's a fun local trail that I like, but I move to Japan in 2 months, so I can't jack up my stock rubicon incase I end up selling it.

Woody3

Well..... My 4 door is a stock rubicon, the jeep I have till tomorrow has rock lights, 50 in LED, winch, pro rocks, king DTD's, bead locks an 37's.... So a few more capable items than mine. It's a fun local trail that I like, but I move to Japan in 2 months, so I can't jack up my stock rubicon incase I end up selling it.

Understandable :)

Ducky

I'm going up tonight to make sure everything I worked on holds up and functions correctly....

Woody3

Looks like we have a good list going. Who else wants to come?

Looney Tune

Put me down. I'll risk scratching mom's jeep:)

We love rock rash it gives our jeeps character and makes it so they dont look like driveway queens and mallcrawlers :rolleyes::D

Last edited:

Looney Tune

This time tomorrow night we should be playing in the V-notch....fun..fun..fun....dont miss out. ....

Top Bottom