Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

Al Bundy

Hi All

Time to try out all those cool lights you spent a fortune on and do a Night Run

Big Bear Gold Mountain then over to Jacoby Canyon

Meet for staging at the Starbucks in the Vons parking lot at 7:30 pm and roll out will be at 8:00 then going to Gold Mountain 1st then Jacoby Canyon

so far 1 have about 3 conformed

Welcome to the infirmary. Lol busted.

Al Bundy

You are mad that your friends were disrespected on this site, yet you are showing none to Eddie. What did he do? I have my fair share of issues to deal with but not once offended or disrespected Eddie like you have.

Al Bundy

You are mad that your friends were disrespected on this site, yet you are showing none to Eddie. What did he do? I have my fair share of issues to deal with but not once offended or disrespected Eddie like you have.

My bad wanted to include his post.

Al Bundy

Just came across this website called trails.com I just want to know some trails local to my area or around my area wondering if anyone has used this site before would love to here some feedback thanks. Also if anyone knows if there's a place I can get a map off all the off-road trails in California?

I got alot of info Clifford at the jawbone station going up to Last Chance Canyon. Lots of books with California trails. Also I looked at the same site but can not download the map trail on my computer.

Top Bottom