most of you turds have basic builds anyway

Has anyone replaced JKU lower long arms with aluminum arms?

So what's your plan, Biden? Why'd you start this thread then? To take real American ideas and 'Build Back Better?'

Half you fucking pussies from Cali prob voted for that turd.

You act like the god damn length of a control arm is a trade secret and are fan boys anyway [emoji23] so forget it.

You’re probably a little bitch just like the other “tough guys” commenting.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Seahawkfan

Hooked

You act like the god damn length of a control arm is a trade secret and are fan boys anyway [emoji23] so forget it.

You sound like that tough guy you are talking about. :drowninga:

WJCO

Meme King

Lol. Easy there, Captain Control Arm. And no I'm not from Cali nor voted for Communist Biden. And you still haven't answered my question.

You sound like that tough guy you are talking about. :drowninga:

I am.

But not sitting here talking shit about a fundamentals question about standard control arm lengths. I mean really? most of you turds have basic builds anyway and prob bolted it anyway. Stay in your lane and keep quiet.

JK_0311

Saying someone has basic builds but needs help with control arms lengths.... it’s like rain on your wedding day.

If you can’t figure out your control arm lengths, I’d suggest you stick to a basic build.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Most of you turds have basic builds anyway and prob bolted it anyway. Stay in your lane and keep quiet.

Enlighten us, oh wise one. Enshrine your 'non-basic' and 'bolted it' wisdom upon us. The gods shall be much pleased.

Last edited:
Lol. Easy there, Captain Control Arm. And no I'm not from Cali nor voted for Communist Biden. And you still haven't answered my question.

And what question is that "Meme King" I bet your wife/girlfriend thought that was cute name you made up in between your CAD gaming.

Look fellas, I don't even know what this whole ridiculous cult is all about with you all. It was a simple question about control arm lengths. I feel like you guys get on this forum and just trolling people. I get it, it makes you guys feel tough and "included". If you don't know the answer, just keep scrolling... dont talk shit. We all know not a single one of you would disrespect me like that in person so lets keep it real.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I am.

But not sitting here talking shit about a fundamentals question about standard control arm lengths. I mean really? most of you turds have basic builds anyway and prob bolted it anyway. Stay in your lane and keep quiet.

Listen up fuckwad. Asking generally about the length of a control arm is a whole fucking lot different than literally asking for all of the specs so you can copy it.

Oh, and if you are just asking about “standard control arm lengths”, then why the fuck would you have to ask? I mean, they are all standard, right?

Some of us on here actually know the owners of EVO Manufacturing and we find it especially offensive when someone wants to copy their (or any manufacturer’s) products rather than paying them for the R&D they invested into designing what they did.

But, Mr. Badass wheeler and asskicker of all other humans, you keep doing you.

And no...I don’t live in CA and I’m not from there.

MericaMade

Listen up fuckwad. Asking generally about the length of a control arm is a whole fucking lot different than literally asking for all of the specs so you can copy it.

Oh, and if you are just asking about “standard control arm lengths”, then why the fuck would you have to ask? I mean, they are all standard, right?

Some of us on here actually know the owners of EVO Manufacturing and we find it especially offensive when someone wants to copy their (or any manufacturer’s) products rather than paying them for the R&D they invested into designing what they did.

Ohhhh fuck OP you just attacked by a Great White!

And he hit the nail on the head!

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I am.

What a fucking TOOL.. Good luck on your bolt-less build tough guy.
Snap27.png

Are you even serious? Copying EVO? How in the absolute fuck was my question about lengths of LOWER control arms (no proprietary sauce pal) suggesting to copy their "formula"? Clearly you "fucktards" are absolutely clueless. I mean all this shit talking over that?

Buddy, you're really showing your ignorance here. I get it, you're an EVO fan boy. Hey, I like their products too. but you're literally accusing me of something that is NOT proprietary "secret sauce" dude. Sorry to pop you EVO cherry.

I'm from Cali and didn't vote for him, and my builds sure as hell aren't "basic." Don't come here, try to steal a man's life work, and then go on to accuse others of completely unrelated topics because you're butthurt. Look things up before you get pissy about people defending their good buddies.

Since you say I do, "i'M gOnNa Go BoLt On sOmE rOuGh CoUnTrY sTuFf AnD jErK oFf To JoE hIdEn"

Good fucking day sir. I love how this is in the Infirmary already [emoji23]

Seahawkfan

Hooked
We all know not a single one of you would disrespect me like that in person so lets keep it real.[/QUOTE]

I would!!! Captain

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Does anyone know the specifications of the EVO MANUFACTURING HIGH CLEARANCE PRO LONG ARMs lower control arms for 2009 JKU?

- Length of arms inside jam nuts?
- Thread and pitch of jam nut bungs that screws into the arms where the JJ screw into?
- Are both ends right-hand thread? Or one side R and the other L?

Funny, I see multiple questions about all of the specifications of EVO’s long arms.

Run along now.

Ddays

Hooked
Hahahaha, why am I not surprised this jackass turned out to be a dickwad? I think he really expected one of us to run out and measure a control arm for him. :rolleyes2:

Top Bottom