Movies Worth Watching

CD2

Caught the Bug
Donnie Darko- directors cut

The Corpse Bride ( Tim Burton- didnt care for Nightmare Before Xmas FWIW )

π

The Blues Brothers

Like a lot of others mentioned but maybe these hadnt been.

Am anti Hollywood anymore so havent seen anything new.

Last edited:
Forgot about this thread!

Favorite movie I've seen recently is Elvis. I'm a big fan myself (And named after his last name lol) Although some elements of the movie weren't necessarily true and tweaked through creative liberties, Austin Butler did a phenomenal job of portraying the King. Right down to the voice and mannerisms.

jeeeep

Hooked
saw Violent Night, surprisingly it didn't suck. I enjoy a good dark comedy where Santa is kicking ass lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Watched top gun Maverick the other night. Really enjoyed that one. We don't get to watch to many movies unfortunately.
Saw it for the first time myself the other week. Really enjoyed the parts that pay homage to the original

jamesrw30

Saw it for the first time myself the other week. Really enjoyed the parts that pay homage to the original
I agree. I thought they did really well with it. My wife said all the cock pit scenes almost made her sick haha. The guy that played goose's son really captured him to me.

WJCO

Meme King
Just saw Fast X. Like the others, it's action packed with unrealistic events but still fun to watch. Jason Momoa played the role of a complete psycho and played it damn well. Reminded me of Batman's joker.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just saw Fast X. Like the others, it's action packed with unrealistic events but still fun to watch. Jason Momoa played the role of a complete psycho and played it damn well. Reminded me of Batman's joker.
Ghey. That series has gone downhill ever since 4 or maybe 5. I used to be a big fan of it.

Just watched the new Indiana Jones! Was pleasantly surprised, Harrison Ford definitely had at least one more hoorah in him. Worth watching for sure if you like the originals and weren't as pleased with the last one. Lol

Top Bottom