Moving to Westminster, CO

DJKU09

Wow!! They got a lot of info on there. Thanks for the heads up on the traildamage.com. I cant wait to see some of the trails out there. Really looking forward to it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hollowpoint515

That sounds bad ass. All I need is just to find some one that know there way around those areas but im more then sure ill find a fellow jeeper.

I've found it's pretty easy to get around everything is seriously within 5 miles of anywhere you go I just used the gps on my phone for the first few days now I don't even need it unless I'm actually going into Denver or somewhere on the other side of town but if you find you need some direction around here shoot me a message

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKUKate

Welcome!

My husband and I are big jeepers and live not far. We're always looking for people to go wheeling with! He has a LJ Rubicon and I have a JKU.

DJKU09

Thank you. Ya for now we just wondering around and getting lost. My jeep is still back in El Paso but ill be going to pick it up in about a week or so. But thanks for the help.

DJKU09

Oh really?! Im always willing to go out with new and frendly faces especially when I dont know of any places to go. We will surely give you a ring when I get my jeep back. :beer:

brtcrn

Check traildamage.com and pick up the funtreks books for Colorado and northern Colorado. Also if you have an iPad or iPhone check the App Store for the PDF Maps app. It's free, and all of the Colorado MVUM maps are in their built in map store for free. If you have android you need to go to the developers site, avenza systems. Anyway these items combined let you look up all the trails in Colorado, then you can plot them in the app, and use the built in GPS to navigate to trail heads. There are tons of trails in Colorado and I am not sure about up near Denver, but I like eagle rock, mt baldy and bull park down here near Colorado Springs. There are other trails too, but I have only run a couple. I also like phantom canyon in the fall when the leaves change.

View attachment 51481

I agree completely. The fun treks books are great and make it easy to plan trips

Hollowpoint515

so glad to hear that before i headed out there! is there anywhere else you can recommend if its on trail damage ill find it

DJKU09

Welcome to Colorado. We should plan a trip to left hand or middle saint vrain soon.

Left hand was closed 4 weeks ago but the other im not sure but ill be more the happy to check it out

Top Bottom