Mrs.2013rubirick build thread

MTG

Caught the Bug
Is it mandatory to have a WAL sticker? Not being rude just not sure why it's a big deal.

Nope. Not at all (well except certain runs that Eddie and Cindy take time to put on). There are just a lot of stickers on the jeep, but none from the forum. Not being rude, but it seems rather lame.

Mrs.2013rubirick

Nope. Not at all (well except certain runs that Eddie and Cindy take time to put on). There are just a lot of stickers on the jeep, but none from the forum. Not being rude, but it seems rather lame.

Rather lame huh? No, not rude at all. Thank you for your kind .02

Much appreciated

I would like to apologize to JAGS if it came across butt hurt. I was wrong to come across in an defensive manner. I'm sure everyone loves these threads. First off I was texting branman all day while he was wheeling it and others ether helping on his thread. Sorry everything wasn't communicated on here about that.

Have a great night.

PS: Jill sorry about your thread as well :yup: even though I know you don't care :cheesy:

Mrs.2013rubirick

I would like to apologize to JAGS if it came across butt hurt. I was wrong to come across in an defensive manner. I'm sure everyone loves these threads. First off I was texting branman all day while he was wheeling it and others ether helping on his thread. Sorry everything wasn't communicated on here about that.

Have a great night.

PS: Jill sorry about your thread as well :yup: even though I know you don't care :cheesy:

Nope I don't :)

JAGS

Hooked
So that it is not lost with some of you, I did not pull my comment out of my ass. It came from interaction in another thread/suspension build post that this group did not, mostly, did the work on??? Disclaimer I did say "if this is the same group" but what the fuck ever at this point.

As everyone else clearly saw, I was just trying to help! Go back and read the post with an open mind and like your in a national/international forum.

Here is the other recent CO system worked on. J, for the record too, your pic is not flexed and turned like this just an FYI.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436158048.068808.jpg

Additionally, you guys were apparently in some kind of rush???

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436158067.045020.jpg

I don't need to wrench on shit to see an issue or to read posts. So before you jump down someone's throat, why not just say thanks, we did that. Or thanks we'll check that out. You guys instead decide to call me out and then start changing your tune and story. Come on. What possible fucking harm can JAGS possibly do to anyone's ego???

True, I pay to have other work on my rig, because I want my family to be safe. I know my limitations. I will say, when a pay EVO my hard earned money to work on my rig, there is more of this:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436158121.771959.jpg

And less of this:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436158136.815070.jpg

Just saying. Nice chatting and I'll continue to look out, cuz I care. 👍

MTG

Caught the Bug
Rather lame huh? No, not rude at all. Thank you for your kind .02

Much appreciated

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but yeah, rather lame to be on a forum, post up pics, but yet not have a single forum sticker on your jeep. It would be one thing if you didn't have any stickers on your jeep, but clearly you are not opposed to putting them on. Sorry if my $0.02 isn't welcome.

Oh and I haven't even started to get rude. ;)

Why is it lame? The jeep as 2k miles on it and we had other priorities other then stickers. Only reason she has any stickers is because someone cut them for her and brought them to her. Sorry if our priorities are different then yours, but getting the Jeep out on the trail and wheeling it was her first priority. O and just to mention I have 4 WAL stickers on my jeep. I'm I lame 2?

Mrs.2013rubirick

So that it is not lost with some of you, I did not pull my comment out of my ass. It came from interaction in another thread/suspension build post that this group did not, mostly, did the work on??? Disclaimer I did say "if this is the same group" but what the fuck ever at this point.

As everyone else clearly saw, I was just trying to help! Go back and read the post with an open mind and like your in a national/international forum.

Here is the other recent CO system worked on. J, for the record too, your pic is not flexed and turned like this just an FYI.

View attachment 152304

Additionally, you guys were apparently in some kind of rush???

View attachment 152305

I don't need to wrench on shit to see an issue or to read posts. So before you jump down someone's throat, why not just say thanks, we did that. Or thanks we'll check that out. You guys instead decide to call me out and then start changing your tune and story. Come on. What possible fucking harm can JAGS possibly do to anyone's ego???

True, I pay to have other work on my rig, because I want my family to be safe. I know my limitations. I will say, when a pay EVO my hard earned money to work on my rig, there is more of this:

View attachment 152306

And less of this:

View attachment 152307

Just saying. Nice chatting and I'll continue to look out, cuz I care. 👍

Yeah know jason said his peace and you're still slinging. Now commenting on a post of mine to make some point that we were doing this "unsafely" is not necessary. My post was a joke. There were about 10 of us here from Tuesday through sunday. So don't act like we were "unsafe" you want us to not jump to conclusions about your comments give us the same courtesy.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Why is it lame? The jeep as 2k miles on it and we had other priorities other then stickers. Only reason she has any stickers is because someone cut them for her and brought them to her. Sorry if our priorities are different then yours, but getting the Jeep out on the trail and wheeling it was her first priority. O and just to mention I have 4 WAL stickers on my jeep. I'm I lame 2?

Oh calm the fuck down. You "2" can't honestly take yourselves so seriously can you?

Mrs.2013rubirick

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but yeah, rather lame to be on a forum, post up pics, but yet not have a single forum sticker on your jeep. It would be one thing if you didn't have any stickers on your jeep, but clearly you are not opposed to putting them on. Sorry if my $0.02 isn't welcome.

Oh and I haven't even started to get rude. ;)

Every sticker was brought to me, i haven't ordered one yet. So excuse me if i was worried about the actual build rather than cosmetics.

Not rude huh? Well you sure as hell aren't nice!

Jeep looks great Jill! - And thanks again to all of you for helping me with mine, It wheels great! Just need to dial in a few small things as usual with any upgrade, hell I even had to dial in some stuff after my first lift done by the shop - it is all part of owning a modified Jeep. :beer:

Rccrwlr

Come on all. This group of Wayalife active forum members from NorCal are good people and they know what the freak they are doing. Let's just ease up and tell Jill that here new Jeep is looking great and let her be excited.

Last edited:
Jeep looks great Jill! - And thanks again to all of you for helping me with mine, It wheels great! Just need to dial in a few small things as usual with any upgrade, hell I even had to dial in some stuff after my first lift done by the shop - it is all part of owning a modified Jeep. :beer:

Yup. Both of you have badass jeeps. Can't wait to see them both out on the trail and actually wheeling.

Top Bottom