Mrs.2013rubirick build thread

Mrs.2013rubirick

Jason went from a Lexus and hasn't regretted it!!! Life evolves so do our tastes in cars.

Yep, exactly. I've had it now for a couple weeks and I already know 100% that it was the right choice. I haven't missed one thing about the benz. In fact, driving home today i was thinking about how I'm so glad i made the switch

Mrs.2013rubirick

Maybe call it jealous? Or envy? Or maybe different goals? I think it you should name it what you want not what others do :yup:

I'm trying, but honestly I'm terrible at this and have absolutely no idea which direction to go. I'm seriously good with ________ (insert name here) being the name lol.

Especially since there have been ones that I like, the more people make suggestions the harder it gets to choose.

Haha thank you! I do like fireball though...

....wait i just had a bad flashback about fireball, highlakes, and some yodas on the trail....that might not be a good idea....

That's exactly what came to mind with fireball. It will never be the same!!! Fireball goes with yodas not jeeps. We are classier!

K.D.C.H

Yep, exactly. I've had it now for a couple weeks and I already know 100% that it was the right choice. I haven't missed one thing about the benz. In fact, driving home today i was thinking about how I'm so glad i made the switch

Glad you're happy with the new ride. Luxury cars are nice but I'll take less bling for a life of Jeeping adventures any day of the week.

Mrs.2013rubirick

Lol that it is. It's hard to imagine what a Benz Wayalife would be like haha

Maybe trips from Starbucks to Starbucks lol

Yep, that's pretty much it....but you'll have internet access, electronic everything, 3 heated seat levels, and a system that speaks out loud to you....oh and keyless (which is why i keep forgetting my keys!)

Edit: but all you'll get to do is park in the parking lot. Their 4matic all wheel drive system won't get you through the rubicon lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom