Great build. Good updates and pics. Keep them coming:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

pvanweelden

Awesome jeep! nice shop btw!
good job on the dynamat, you certainly don't see that in wranglers too often :D
used to install it years ago, what a pita process, but worth it :thumb:

utiadam

LOSER
I did the same and replaced my Rubicon decals with those. It looks so much better IMO! (BTW, very jealous of your access to a bay and lift.)

Until they get married. :doh:

Did you do the same colors as well?

Awesome jeep! nice shop btw!
good job on the dynamat, you certainly don't see that in wranglers too often :D
used to install it years ago, what a pita process, but worth it :thumb:

Thanks! Yeah, it's not very common in wranglers. There isn't much water here in Arizona so I don't plan on ever removing the carpeting or adding a snorkel. I might as well enjoy a nice quiet ride with a good stereo 😁

utiadam

LOSER
I got a tracking number today from Northridge 4x4 for my front and rear Poison Spyder Bombshell diff covers. They should be here Thursday and then I'll have to paint them. Hopefully installing them on Friday night or possibly Saturday morning.

Since Piginajeep posted up the rebate for the Dynatrac ball joints that's through the end of the month, that might be my next order from Northridge next week. Mine don't have any play right now but I'm all for $100 off when they are normally $500.

utiadam

LOSER
Good news and bad news......

Good news: northridge package came today with my bombshell diff covers.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408059951.956793.jpg

I did 2 coats of primer and 2 coats of silver
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408059991.089945.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408059999.676432.jpg

I'm going to do black on the recessed areas.

Now for the bad news:
It appears that I can't use the diff covers unless I get aftermarket track bars.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408060154.325886.jpg

Anyone experience this before?

DA RUNT

That sucks, I know I've heard of this issue before. I'm sure someone with first hand experience will chime in.

utiadam

LOSER
That sucks, I know I've heard of this issue before. I'm sure someone with first hand experience will chime in.

After I posted earlier I remembered about the raised track bar brackets that Evo uses. I should be able to keep stock track bars and use these diff covers. I'm just going to have to wait until it's lifted to install these 😥

DA RUNT

After I posted earlier I remembered about the raised track bar brackets that Evo uses. I should be able to keep stock track bars and use these diff covers. I'm just going to have to wait until it's lifted to install these 😥

Yeah get that thing lifted :yup: I need more build pics of your rig :thumb:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
After I posted earlier I remembered about the raised track bar brackets that Evo uses. I should be able to keep stock track bars and use these diff covers. I'm just going to have to wait until it's lifted to install these 

i believe MTG has or had these also, you may want to sift through his build thread to verify...

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Hey man been following the build and gotta say the rig is awesome love the progress and all the add-on's :thumb: keep up the good work :thumb:

utiadam

LOSER
Hey man been following the build and gotta say the rig is awesome love the progress and all the add-on's :thumb: keep up the good work :thumb:

Thanks! It sure seems like I really haven't done much in the time I've had it, at least in my mind. People at my work have asked me if I got some kind of inheritance when they see me always adding something to it, lol.

Top Bottom