My Dozer

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
so did you have to get a longer sway bar link for the driver side or do you a shorter one for the passenger side since the mounting point is moved up?

I moved my rears up front. And put evo in the back. The fronts do seem long. But so far no issues.
Also noticed my tail pipe is bent. Almost time for a dynomax muffler

Attachments

• 1412186421411.jpg
    1412186421411.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:

olram30

Drive shaft is on its way, took it on some little trails out south of my town. Everything seems good. Drives strait. Caster is good. Plush rides are a very nice coil. Wish I would have gone with rancho shocks. But I got these bilsteins at a good price.

olram30

Here's a picture of the drivers side mount coz, I'm going to order front links someday. I might get a tad shorter.

Attachments

• 1412187754773.jpg
    1412187754773.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 240

olram30

Hoping to finally order my tire carrier this week. Just left my factory tires on for now to see how she drives. Taking these tires off and on is a lot easier than slabs and 37" nittos.

Last edited:

olram30

Going through the garage, I forgot I bought this ARB diff breather kit. Installed today. Here is a picture of where I mounted the filter. The front and rear hoses are connected. I took this picture with just the front line.
The hose it comes with doesn't fit on the barb on the housing. I just cut the factory hose and shoved the arb line in the end.
Worth the cost? I don't know. Probably not.

Attachments

• 1412279550067.jpg
    1412279550067.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 224
  • 1412279568491.jpg
    1412279568491.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 235

olram30

Do people buy just the sway bar motor? It's just sitting in my garage and worked fine when I took it off. Are these worth hanging on to?

Attachments

• 1412280553027.jpg
    1412280553027.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 230

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Do people buy just the sway bar motor? It's just sitting in my garage and worked fine when I took it off. Are these worth hanging on to?

i sold the motor i had in the sway bar i picked up. wasnt sure if it was working or not so i sold it for the cost of shipping. since yours is working in sure someone would want it.

olram30

i sold the motor i had in the sway bar i picked up. wasnt sure if it was working or not so i sold it for the cost of shipping. since yours is working in sure someone would want it.

I can't see myself putting it back on. I'll keep my eyes on the "wanted" forum. Maybe someday someone might need one.

olram30

So I get home last night from work and my wife notifies me that the washing machine took a crap. Tried looking at it and yup, it's toast. Gave her my tire carrier money to go buy a new one.
I have no idea why this one thing I want to purchase is eluding me.

JAGS

Hooked
So I get home last night from work and my wife notifies me that the washing machine took a crap. Tried looking at it and yup, it's toast. Gave her my tire carrier money to go buy a new one.
I have no idea why this one thing I want to purchase is eluding me.

Maybe start a charity to raise awareness o your issues. Lol. Sorry, that thread just got a bump, so had to go there.

- Jason

JAGS

Hooked
So I get home last night from work and my wife notifies me that the washing machine took a crap.

And for the record I feel your pain. Just be glad you didn't need this to fix your break. 😁 this was earlier of this yr.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412437094.582321.jpg

The full arsenal in various rooms and garage. Yeah, that sucked!! Well, blows actually. Ha ha.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412437117.302784.jpg

- Jason

olram30

Maybe start a charity to raise awareness o your issues. Lol. Sorry, that thread just got a bump, so had to go there.

- Jason

Haha, no kidding. I'm ready to have a bake sale or something. Maybe give blood..
I sometimes wonder if I should have waited on the fridge and ball joints. Just wanted to get this on before winter comes.

olram30

I really don't want to put 4 tires on and no spare. Wouldn't want to roll around like this fella.

Attachments

• 1412437832021.jpg
    1412437832021.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 219

olram30

Just roll with no spare til you can get the carrier. Did you snap that pic?

lol, I saw it on Facebook. Got a few more things to do. I put rear drop brackets for the brakes, trying to see if they'll work or if I'm going to need longer ones. The front look fine, seem plenty long on the newer jeeps. Maybe next week when I get back I'll put the rims and tires on. Going back out of town today.

DA RUNT

lol, I saw it on Facebook. Got a few more things to do. I put rear drop brackets for the brakes, trying to see if they'll work or if I'm going to need longer ones. The front look fine, seem plenty long on the newer jeeps. Maybe next week when I get back I'll put the rims and tires on. Going back out of town today.

I ran brake line extensions on my 11 with no issue. Was only a 2 or 2.5"bb however. Why would they even leave the spare on that jeep? Ridiculous lol. I'm anxious to see yours mounted up, have a safe trip.

Top Bottom