My Dozer

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
How much is that? That Oslo cover the rockers? Cause I ready fix the fender

Ps sorry OP I high jacket the threat

I don't know. I think they make them without the fender part also. Probably special order? You still have to put rock skins.

Brankz

I don't know. I think they make them without the fender part also. Probably special order? You still have to put rock skins.

Yup but I only want the rock skins and the rock slider I'm buying them in around 3 months

But first I'm buying the real facia and the d rings :)

olram30

Yup but I only want the rock skins and the rock slider I'm buying them in around 3 months

But first I'm buying the real facia and the d rings :)

That'll look good!
Your not hi jacking anything. My build thread is pretty boring and slow. I don't mind.

olram30

just ordered a evo trail table and another evo protek skids for the white jeep! trying to decide what i want next, a bestop trektop nk or arb fridge.

hlax2525

just ordered a evo trail table and another evo protek skids for the white jeep! trying to decide what i want next, a bestop trektop nk or arb fridge.

I just installed my trektop nx the other day; I love it so far, I had a soft top prior to that and I love the look of it and the ability for it to just be a bikini top. If you're comfortable running completely topless then I would get the fridge.

olram30

Hard top is fine, I think I'll get more use out of the fridge than a soft top. I'm tired of ice chests and wet soggy food. I got a big camping trip planned in July. Maybe I can get both by then. I had to order the oil pan and transmission skid for the wife's jeep, I hate having it unprotected. Can't wait to get the trail table installed!

olram30

talked to a coworker with a jeep.the guy has a never installed factory softtop. offered him 650 bucks.i think he is interested. he bought a dual top and never taken his hard top off. might get it for the wifes jeep and for mine this summer. need toget started on a hard top dolly

olram30

Note to self, jump on deals when you see them.
I had the money for a trektop nx, but while trying to decide between it and aarb fridge the prices jumped up. They were on Amazon and quadratec for $579 bucks, now they jumped up to $730 bucks. I guess prices go up in the summer months?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Note to self, jump on deals when you see them.
I had the money for a trektop nx, but while trying to decide between it and aarb fridge the prices jumped up. They were on Amazon and quadratec for $579 bucks, now they jumped up to $730 bucks. I guess prices go up in the summer months?

I would wait. It'll go back down again. I bought mine for $579, then they went up. They go up and down all the time.

olram30

Got the table on, missing two nuts, so I'll go buy some and finish the left hinge later. now I should be done with nutserts!
Not sure if I'm going to cut the black plastic piece and put it back. I'm just going to leave it off for now.

Attachments

• 1401730988715.jpg
    1401730988715.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 391
  • 1401730997042.jpg
    1401730997042.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 393

olram30

Put on a hitch on the Rubicon x, little different than a regular hitch. Bolts onto the bumper. I got the wiring plug in also. Gonna do that tonight.

Attachments

• 1401734755891.jpg
    1401734755891.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 394
Top Bottom