My first Wrangler: 2015 Rubicon Hard Rock

Wethy

Anyone else get charged extra for wheel locks and nitrogen?

I didnt get nitrogen but the dealership tried to charge me 99 bucks for em so i said take em off i dont want em and tjey dropped the price off.... i thought it was a ridiculous price for locking wheel nuts!

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sent from my SGH-I337M using WAYALIFE mobile app

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Anyone else get charged extra for wheel locks and nitrogen?

Nope, my sales guy paid for the wheel locks and who cares about nitrogen - don't pay for it, tell them you want American pure air :D

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ajchavarria

Nope, my sales guy paid for the wheel locks and who cares about nitrogen - don't pay for it, tell them you want American pure air :D

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dealer added without my consent. Then I told them I never authorized that, when i picked her up, they said they removed the charges, but left the stuff!

Mike_D

Looks very nice! I'm hoping to have enough set aside to afford the HR by early next year. I'll be doing a 2-door though as I can probably count on one hand the number of times I have passengers in a year.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Looks very nice! I'm hoping to have enough set aside to afford the HR by early next year. I'll be doing a 2-door though as I can probably count on one hand the number of times I have passengers in a year.

That was part of my rationale and I wheeled my 2 dr for a few years and every single time I wished I had gotten the 4dr for the wheel base.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mike_D

That was part of my rationale and I wheeled my 2 dr for a few years and every single time I wished I had gotten the 4dr for the wheel base.

I lost interest in wheeling shortly before the 4-doors started showing up but growing up in NH (where I hope to get back to in the next couple years), I feel like the Unlimited would be a liability on tight New England trails. The last rig I wheeled was my 03 Silverado which was a regular cab (119" wb) and even that was tricky sometimes. But mostly a Rubicon is already close to the upper limit of what I should spend, a 4-door will shoot well past. :lol:

Sorry for the hijack OP.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I lost interest in wheeling shortly before the 4-doors started showing up but growing up in NH (where I hope to get back to in the next couple years), I feel like the Unlimited would be a liability on tight New England trails. The last rig I wheeled was my 03 Silverado which was a regular cab (119" wb) and even that was tricky sometimes. But mostly a Rubicon is already close to the upper limit of what I should spend, a 4-door will shoot well past. :lol:

Sorry for the hijack OP.

Maybe in NH, but here out west lwb rules.

Top Bottom