My Monday sucked

Ouch! Time for an Atlas? So, what kind of numbers did you get? Or was that the first pull? I love these high-horsepower jeeps.

That's insane never seen or heard one blow like good nite
Sorry that happen to ya the engine sounded really good though I'll give it that as for the t-case X2 for the atlas

Damn man. That blows, literally! At least you found the weakness on the dyno and not on the trails.

That sucks. Sorry man. As another pointed out, good place for that to happen opposed to an area with no cell coverage and an expensive tow.

Took out a driveshaft as well, no other damage to report yet..

Attachments

• 1450178482772.jpg
    1450178482772.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 166
Took out a driveshaft as well, no other damage to report yet..

It kinda looks like maybe your drive shaft might have been the culprit. Maybe the DS took a trail hit and was slightly bent. Combined with a butt-ton of torque, looks like it went first, then took the T-case with it. That really sucks, but at least that beastly sounding engine is okay. Good luck with your repairs. Show us another vid when she gets back up on the dyno.

It kinda looks like maybe your drive shaft might have been the culprit. Maybe the DS took a trail hit and was slightly bent. Combined with a butt-ton of torque, looks like it went first, then took the T-case with it. That really sucks, but at least that beastly sounding engine is okay. Good luck with your repairs. Show us another vid when she gets back up on the dyno.

I guess anything is possible, however I know it wasn't a trail hit.... the axles and driveshaft are all new. They have less than 400 miles on them, and 0 trail time.

I was thinking the same. Had a buddy who that happened to ripped his tcase in half because of the wobble

Top Bottom