My "Project Hawaii" build.

So the bumpers I painted looked pretty bad up against the Jeep color. I'm repainting them today and tomorrow and then I'll post up some pics. The lift went on pretty easily except the front shocks which were a huge pain. All is good now though! I should be "done" by Friday.

Here's a quick driveway shot after finishing up most of it.

Attachments

• 1463878117332.jpg
    1463878117332.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 73
My "Project Hawaii" build.

Here's a quick driveway shot after finishing up most of it.

[emoji106] looking good! I've been contemplating getting the wheels powder coated Mojave Sand as well. Either Mojave Sand with a black ring or black with a Mojave Sand ring.
Maybe I missed it, weren't you going tan on the sliders? Either way, looking great bro!

Edit, never mind. I just saw what happened a few post up.

Last edited:
Awesome job, looking forward to seeing this around town.

Hey, me too! I'm a little worried about the tire tread. It sticks out a little past the fenders. Is the big island as picky as what I see happening on Oahu? Looks like I'll need mud flaps and new fenders to cover entire tread..

Hey, me too! I'm a little worried about the tire tread. It sticks out a little past the fenders. Is the big island as picky as what I see happening on Oahu? Looks like I'll need mud flaps and new fenders to cover entire tread..

The Big Island in not like Oahu, we don't have recon here. You should be fine the way it is sitting.

Top Bottom