My stubby is up for grabs!

Trail JK

***Bumper SOLD, thanks albertmald9! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!***

I'm selling my Hanson stubby stinger bumper. This bumper has served me well and has proved it's value and quality on the trails.

The shorter width of this bumper provides full tire exposure for maximum approach angles and features a fully gusseted 2" stinger for rockcrawling protection of your front end. Bumper is steel with 2" dropped winch deck accommodating most winches. 1” wide clevis tabs can be pulled from any angle without fear of damage to bumper or tab.
Bumper provides accommodation for factory driving lights or after market lights. Lights are not included in this sale. The bumper is black semi-gloss powder coat and can use touching up or a new coat as there are a few scrapes from use overtime.

Bumper will come with fairlead mount plate and the front bumper skid plate which are sold separately through Hanson.

Asking price is $600, SoCal pick up only. Bumper is still on the Jeep but should be removed sometime this weekend. Below are a couple of pictures.

Thanks!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431748272.743026.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431748297.935447.jpg .

Last edited:

relayer4u

I'm selling my Hanson stubby stinger bumper. This bumper has served me well and has proved it's value and quality on the trails.

The shorter width of this bumper provides full tire exposure for maximum approach angles and features a fully gusseted 2" stinger for rockcrawling protection of your front end. Bumper is steel with 2" dropped winch deck accommodating most winches. 1” wide clevis tabs can be pulled from any angle without fear of damage to bumper or tab.
Bumper provides accommodation for factory driving lights or after market lights. Lights are not included in this sale. The bumper is black semi-gloss powder coat and can use touching up or a new coat as there are a few scrapes from use overtime.

Bumper will come with fairlead mount plate and the front bumper skid plate which are sold separately through Hanson.

Asking price is $600, SoCal pick up only. Bumper is still on the Jeep but should be removed sometime this weekend. Below are a couple of pictures.

Thanks!

View attachment 143357 .
View attachment 143358 .

What bumper are you going to use instead of this one?

Good luck with the sale that's a great deal for someone!

:beer:

Trail JK

What bumper are you going to use instead of this one?

Good luck with the sale that's a great deal for someone!

:beer:

EVO stinger. I want to get the power plant lower it's a lot larger than my last winch. It was a hard decision though the Hanson stinger is a great bumper.

Trail JK

Price drop $450, it's just sitting in my garage waiting to explore more trails. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks :beer:

seanb123

Price drop $450, it's just sitting in my garage waiting to explore more trails. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks :beer:

If I was closer I might take this but this required cutting the frame correct? what's your plan to make the evo fit

Trail JK

Hey there, new to the forum and new JK owner (literally just transferred title today). I sent you a PM regarding this bumper. I'm interested, I live about 1.5 hours away.

Thanks!

Albert it was nice meeting you, your girlfriend and your new Jeep! Hope to see you out on the trails someday soon. Please post pics after you get the bumper installed!

Thanks again! :beer:

albertmald9

Albert it was nice meeting you, your girlfriend and your new Jeep! Hope to see you out on the trails someday soon. Please post pics after you get the bumper installed!

Thanks again! :beer:

It was great meeting you and Ray! And of course your awesome rig. I'll definitely post some pictures as soon as I get the hardware and get it installed. Hope to see you guys on the trails :thumb:

btw I'm glad you brought up your experience at Moab - as soon as we headed home my girlfriend began looking up campsites and pictures so that trip might be in our near future :rock:

Trail JK

It was great meeting you and Ray! And of course your awesome rig. I'll definitely post some pictures as soon as I get the hardware and get it installed. Hope to see you guys on the trails :thumb:

btw I'm glad you brought up your experience at Moab - as soon as we headed home my girlfriend began looking up campsites and pictures so that trip might be in our near future :rock:

Awesome! You'll love it! There are lots of places to rent condos or even a small house, and campsites. Keep in mind that the area gets snow so you'll want to plan accordingly.

Pick up a trail book and you'll be on your way! If you post up your runs you may even have some members join you. :)

See you soon!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442813596.506655.jpg .

Trail JK

I forgot to mention if you check out project-jk.com there is a write up on how to install this bumper. :)
Enjoy!

http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write-ups/hanson-stubby-front-stinger-bumper-installation-write-up

Top Bottom