My way to fast build of Oscar

thardy

Banned
I explained this in an early post but the 4wp accidenly ordered both not just the front as I had asked and are going to cover the cost to cut down the ds

Yeah I remember that you had paid for them but they were waiting to ship the rear until you could measure. Sucks they didn't follow through, but that's 4WP for ya.

OscarMike2.0

Yeah I remember that you had paid for them but they were waiting to ship the rear until you could measure. Sucks they didn't follow through, but that's 4WP for ya.

They generally have been pretty good with me and it was really cool of them to cover the cost to cut down the DS. I told them I was in a hurry for jeepfest and didnt have time to ship it back and have another one made.

If I didn't have to work, I would have been there. :grayno:

No problem man you helped quite a bit already.

Chevy bottle jack for the win!!
View attachment 162725

Lol. I was wondering if you would post that or not:cheesy:

OscarMike2.0

Turns out 2 of the wheel studs on my axle were stripped so I ordered 3 new ones from dynatrac yesterday. Also had to order rear lower and front upper arms to get the angles right.

Jeep has been driven today and all is good. Now 4wp is just doing alignment and were done.

thardy

Banned
I wouldnt go 5.13. 4.88 feels perfect on the highway with 37s i was going 75 at 2500k up a hill.

I think it depends on what you're using it for. The 4.88s would probably be best if you're rig sees mostly on-road/highway driving. The 5.13s would shine off-road.

OscarMike2.0

I think it depends on what you're using it for. The 4.88s would probably be best if you're rig sees mostly on-road/highway driving. The 5.13s would shine off-road.

Thats sounds right. I cant tell you how it does offroad yet but I DD mine so it sees alot of hwy and city miles.

Top Bottom