Name That JEEP Part

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Ha! That would take some time. I know where quite a few go, but I don't know their names (besides the easy ones like the cores, lug nuts, flag bolts, and a few others).

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This would be a lot easier if you trashed all of those parts and just bought one of those fancy pants Grade 8 kits. Then you wouldn't need spares. (Insert sarcasm now).

JeepFan

Hooked
View attachment 187536

That's just plain mean, man!

I hear that a lot. Hahaha

Ha! That would take some time. I know where quite a few go, but I don't know their names (besides the easy ones like the cores, lug nuts, flag bolts, and a few others).

If you wheeled with some of my friends, you would understand why I carry this junk. Lol

This would be a lot easier if you trashed all of those parts and just bought one of those fancy pants Grade 8 kits. Then you wouldn't need spares. (Insert sarcasm now).

Don't temp me, I may put one of those kits on my wish list. ;)

I accept the challenge. You can tell who's got a lot going on this Friday night........
View attachment 187537

You're telling me?! I don't have a whole lot going on unless I'm on the trail. :D

I see some U bolts a nut plate some skid plate bolts. Looks like a factor 55 bolt key. Cotter pins. Some rubber flanges.

Lol. No factor 55 crap but everything else you mentioned is correct.

Last edited:
Top Bottom