Napalm's Billet Steel Vol. 2! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Pictury Diary.

Napalm

Did you hook those up to your fog light switch? I was thinking of doing that if I go with the 1/4.

Haven't even wired them up yet.. LoL! I'm still not convinced I wanna leave them there so I haven't gone to the trouble yet.. really wanting them on the A Pillars...

Steel is looking great, as always, my friend! Subscribed.... again! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you sir and thank you for the subscription!

You guys got slammed up today right? We got hit pretty hard here too. SUB'd.

Yes sir we did. Only until 10am though, I was kind of hoping for more. And thank you!

Napalm

Spent a couple hours with the nice weather today cleaning up the "fleet." Afterwards, I thought I'd snap a few hi-res pics!
IMG_2046.jpg
IMG_2041.jpg
IMG_2042.jpg
IMG_2043.jpg
A few of Cletus
IMG_2044.jpg
IMG_2039.jpg
And Steel. Trying to decide weather to strip down or not. Feels almost criminal to be all buttoned up in this great weather.
IMG_2045.jpg
IMG_2040.jpg

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
That's the best thing about soft doors... so easy to pop the doors on and off. Even if it's only nice for a few hours, I can get the Jeep completely naked in about 5 minutes :D

Bunz-o-fun

Steel is looking good. Nice recap on the tops. Who knows, those pics might help someone make a decision on which top they like best. All thanks to your "hard work" :)

Napalm

That's the best thing about soft doors... so easy to pop the doors on and off. Even if it's only nice for a few hours, I can get the Jeep completely naked in about 5 minutes :D

That's my next mod, at least the soft door lowers. If I had those, I'd literally never run full doors.

Steel is looking good. Nice recap on the tops. Who knows, those pics might help someone make a decision on which top they like best. All thanks to your "hard work" :)

Thanks Kris! Very "hard" work. LoL. Just kidding!

Watch out Bestop just came out with a new top so Steel might be in for another makeover.

I actually looked into the Bestop TrekTop Glide. They were taking pre-orders and i considered doing it but I just could not get over the looks of it. I am not a fan.

Kyle7R

I actually looked into the Bestop TrekTop Glide. They were taking pre-orders and i considered doing it but I just could not get over the looks of it. I am not a fan.

Not a fan of the looks of the glide either. I like the idea of no zippers but that top just looks goofy to me.

Y'all talking about this made me go look, in the video I found the looks don't bother me, but all the moving parts do.

It's almost like a factory top and a Trektop had a baby. I think I'm out on that one too, at least until I see one in person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Y'all talking about this made me go look, in the video I found the looks don't bother me, but all the moving parts do.

It's almost like a factory top and a Trektop had a baby. I think I'm out on that one too, at least until I see one in person.

Well it won't be long before Napalm picks one up ;)

Napalm

Today my wife and I started planning an epic three day camping trip with our main destination being Pinnacle Mountain near Little Rock, AK. On this trip, we'd make a stop at SuperLift OHV Area(Hot Springs) and doing some great hiking, sightseeing, and camping.

Now, to start figuring out what Steel needs for the trip.

WJCO

Meme King
Good to see you getting out. Likely your rig will need a new top and a new set of rubber.

Kyle7R

Gonna need lockers, gears and 35's at minimum.

Glad you guys are getting out to explore the great outdoors. Make sure to take plenty of pics!

Top Bottom