Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

Congrats yall hope for a wonderful marriage and many years together and a house of kids

Thanks for all the congratulations everyone!

Just made it back into the country, I've got more pictures than anyone should see, but I'll be sharing a few.

A couple of pictures highlighting our journey across the Gulf of Mexico and including stops in Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, and ending in Mexico.

Enjoying sunsets every evening
View attachment 136927

Arriving in Montego Bay
View attachment 136928

Spent most of the day at a private beach
View attachment 136929

And for some reason Parasailed
View attachment 136930

The next day was spent in Grand Caymen. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so this is the only photo I ended up with. We did buy a ton of Rum cakes and a few bottles of rum there in Caymen, just because it's drop dead cheap.
View attachment 136931

The next day, my beautiful wife and I decided to do a Jeep adventure/snorkel. My favorite by far, we were given a 2010 6 spd 2dr JK that was covered in rust.
View attachment 136932
View attachment 136933
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428892776.567339.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428892799.616116.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428892824.884994.jpg

Headed down the coast line on dirt roads, our first destination was a small Everglade type swamp, where we found several alligators.
View attachment 136935

Back on the road, we drove deeper down the coast to find a lighthouse.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428892398.260438.jpg

And also a small Mayan ruin
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428892509.244713.jpg
A very interesting piece of history here, as this is one of the smallest current Mayan ruins. The reason why it is so small is because of the rest of it Is underground.

And ending the day with a great beach view and some snorkeling
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428892639.369897.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428892664.582395.jpg

All in all, a great relaxing honeymoon, we had a great time but now even better we get to come home together as husband and wife.

As for Onyx, for the past 8 days he's been sitting in the garage untouched, I did put him back together tonight due to several days of adverse weather. Pictures to follow tomorrow once I actually get him out of the garage!

I know this is bringing up the past but this question is concerning your evo leveling kit.

Do you think it is worth it buying the belstein 5100 shocks with the Evo leveling kit?

or

Just run with the stock rubicon shocks and the Evo leveling kit?

About to make my purchase on northridge and am trying to get everything ordered at the same time.

I know this is bringing up the past but this question is concerning your evo leveling kit.

Do you think it is worth it buying the belstein 5100 shocks with the Evo leveling kit?

or

Just run with the stock rubicon shocks and the Evo leveling kit?

About to make my purchase on northridge and am trying to get everything ordered at the same time.

Just run it with stock, you don't need the shocks. I'm running it without the Bilstiens because I ordered the wrong siZe, but I've had no problems without them.

Top Bottom