Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

Napalm

Now that my wheels are done.. Trying to decide if the 2 inch level and sway bar disconnects or if I should go with a bumper and winch.. Help! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405694567.536606.jpg

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Now that my wheels are done.. Trying to decide if the 2 inch level and sway bar disconnects or if I should go with a bumper and winch.. Help! View attachment 92229

Bumper and winch. Also skids if you don't already have them. Recovery gear and skids are a must, even for stock to fully built jeeps! Wheels look great by the way!

MilesNauticus

Great looking build Napalm, looks like we started the same way. I bought a 2013 Sport a month ago..not brand new but way nicer than I really NEED. My first mod was 10th Anniv. Rubi Wheel/Tire take-offs as well. Also really digging the pictures. I like to think I'm a little bit of a amateur photographer myself. I love all the drama in some of the shots, its one of my favorite effects.

But in my humble opinion get the altitude right then add the recovery gear.

Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Top picture is day 2..bottom picture is day 7
And of course the obligatory lady standing out of the jeep....of course it's my beautiful wife.
Photo Jun 20, 6 41 52 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Armydog

Great looking build Napalm, looks like we started the same way. I bought a 2013 Sport a month ago..not brand new but way nicer than I really NEED. My first mod was 10th Anniv. Rubi Wheel/Tire take-offs as well. Also really digging the pictures. I like to think I'm a little bit of a amateur photographer myself. I love all the drama in some of the shots, its one of my favorite effects.

And of course the obligatory lady standing out of the jeep....of course it's my beautiful wife.
View attachment 92908

Very nice start, jeep looks great

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Napalm

Thanks everyone! It's amazing how the change in wheels & tires change the entire appearance.

Next mod is on hold..

My wonderful girlfriend did surprise me with these though. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406326705.153451.jpg

Napalm

View attachment 92908

I think the only thing I am good at is photographing my JKU... But that's okay with me!! Haha.

StrizzyChris

Very pleased with the chance in stance, looks, and overall appeal of my JKU with these wheels. View attachment 91922

X2! When these wheels first came out for the rubi's in 13 the internet exploded and everyone hated them. I was excited when they came on my 13 rubi and thought, and still do, that they looked great! Get used to being at the pump :crazyeyes:

Napalm

X2! When these wheels first came out for the rubi's in 13 the internet exploded and everyone hated them. I was excited when they came on my 13 rubi and thought, and still do, that they looked great! Get used to being at the pump :crazyeyes:

I have a card designated simply for "fun (gas) money" LoL!

How was the Rubicon? 👈jealous here!

Napalm

Have some great shots to upload... My phone will not let me update them! Stick around folks!

Napalm

Okay.. Finally got my app
Working again!

Here's a few shots from a day we spent out at the lake.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407600017.020916.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407600032.083662.jpg

An awesome Military piece of history!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407600073.157079.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407600108.606365.jpg

Trying some night shots at the Fire Station.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407600154.123987.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407600187.373443.jpg

A day with the doors off
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407600216.002468.jpg

Stopping for lunch at a local cafe. great food!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407600277.305447.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407600299.501328.jpg

Napalm

Amazing pics as always, and those 10a wheels look so damn sexy on your jeep

Thank you sir! I very much love em!!! Happy I decided to pick some up. I'll probably run them for the next few years. ATX Chamber pros ain't cheap... :(

Napalm

I've decided on an EVO Quarter Pounder with a stinger for the front end.. Hopefully I will be ordering by the end of the month!

Napalm

Agreed! I can't wait to order mine. Are you going to go with steel or aluminum? I'm thinking aluminum with the steel stinger.

I'll go with steel because it's more in the budget. Love the look of the aluminum though.. If you've got the cash... I'd say go for it! Looks awesome!

Top Bottom