NEED-PR44 Internals, Axle shafts, Locker, ect..

Mkp08

So I won a front Dynatrac Pro Rock 44 axle housing over the weekend at the 2016 Easter Jeep Safari. Before in can install it i need internals I need 5:38 gears, an open gear carrier or locker, and axle shafts. All for a PR44 let me know if you have anything thanks.

So I won a front Dynatrac Pro Rock 44 axle housing over the weekend at the 2016 Easter Jeep Safari. Before in can install it i need internals I need 5:38 gears, an open gear carrier or locker, and axle shafts. All for a PR44 let me know if you have anything thanks.

Congrats!

Your best bet is to call a vendor like trail jeeps to get these part or call Dynatrac directly

Congrats on winning the PR44 housing!

What front axle do you currently have in your Jeep? We'll be happy to get you pointed in the right direction for finding the internals to outfit your new PR44 housing.

PR 44 Front Axle

Congrats on winning the PR44 housing!

What front axle do you currently have in your Jeep? We'll be happy to get you pointed in the right direction for finding the internals to outfit your new PR44 housing.

I currently have a Dana 30.

Ok, so you're going to need everything then. It's late so not much can be down right now, but we'll get back to you on this one pronto.

Top Bottom