Needs a good name.

Rmorin222

Hard or Soft top??? There is a shop here in the springs that has a used soft top for sale and I am considering swapping to the soft top until I get the trek top, any thoughts on the matter?? Hard vs Soft????

Rmorin222

Wayalife banner and hoodies. They are mods and upgrades right???

Attachments

• 1421371697063.jpg
    1421371697063.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 136

AZRockJK

Here is what I consider the official start of my JKU. I purchased it when I was in the middle of a horrible divorce. I owe my sanity and happiness to my beloved black jeep. Any help on a name for her is appreciated. Picture with the top and doors on is how she sits today. Doors off is from this summer before I started tossing parts at her. My favorite spot in Colorado, Wheeler Lake.

I hear yah buddy. I was going through the same thing and bought mine just a couple weeks before you lol.

ArmyofMike

Looks like "Maleficent" to me. Named after a Dark Witch (like your ex?) who finds new beginnings from unfortunate circumstances.

Also the denotative meaning is kinda cool:
Maleficent means something very close to malevolent or diabolical and is a lot stronger than naughty or mischievous.

That's what I got...Or let it come to you.

Rmorin222

After this weekend up Chinaman Gulch and the hike to Carnage Canyon (the real Carnage BTW). I am thinking about naming it "what the F@#$ was that noise?"

Rmorin222

Here is how she sits today. A little cleaner than in the picture but you get the idea.

Attachments

• 1427840313313.jpg
    1427840313313.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 52

t8er

After this weekend up Chinaman Gulch and the hike to Carnage Canyon (the real Carnage BTW). I am thinking about naming it "what the F@#$ was that noise?"

Haha. Totally feel you. I'm officially Kamikaze. Just a little bit of trail damage was all it took for the name to come. Ordering the stickers tonight.

Last edited:

Mad Mac

The Flying Dutchman

Cursed by destiny, our ill-fated hero is condemned to cruise the world in agony for all eternity in a ghost Wrangler, black as coal, the Flying Dutchman, until he meets a woman who is willing to wheel with him. Only then will he find true love and peace.

Inspired by the movie, Pandora and the Flying Dutchman.

Pandora-and-the-Flying-Dutchman-Collage.jpg

Last edited:

Mad Mac

I figure if you tell that story to a girl
she won't be able to resist
and you should definitely find true love,
at least for the weekend!

Top Bottom