New EVO front bumper

CCTX50

Bumper

EVO also just came out with a new rear bumper. Check out their Facebook page. Only one picture and does not show too much. I will be waiting for them to come out and get tested.

Marauder

Crawler conceptz does.

I looked at those but they arent tow rated and the cost of powdercoating it myself makes it not worth it. I like the LOD rear shorty without carrier. Just need to find one at my price point. EVO makes pretty stout products so I was hoping.

Rccrwlr

I looked at those but they arent tow rated and the cost of powdercoating it myself makes it not worth it. I like the LOD rear shorty without carrier. Just need to find one at my price point. EVO makes pretty stout products so I was hoping.

Not sure you need to powder coat. Rattle cans work great and touch up is easy.

K.D.C.H

It's nice but I'm kinda torn. Love that the D-rings mounts and hoop are welded rather than bold-on like the 1/4 pounder is but I wish it was a stinger instead. If they come out with one of these with a welded on stinger then I'm all over it.

SFNick

Dang! I just bought a PS BFH. I like how the winch sits down in the bumper on this one. Wondering how it mounts up to the front.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

It's nice but I'm kinda torn. Love that the D-rings mounts and hoop are welded rather than bold-on like the 1/4 pounder is but I wish it was a stinger instead. If they come out with one of these with a welded on stinger then I'm all over it.

My thoughts exactly. I want it with a full stinger.

Top Bottom