New for 2024

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I have to say, the refresh is kind of underwhelming. But then, I knew it would be. My friends at Jeep have all said that the budget and staff cuts they've seen since Stellantis took over pretty much nixed anything really good.

The real question is, how long will they keep Gladiator as a product. Sales are way down.

TheGrendel

Yeah, I have to say, the refresh is kind of underwhelming. But then, I knew it would be. My friends at Jeep have all said that the budget and staff cuts they've seen since Stellantis took over pretty much nixed anything really good.

The real question is, how long will they keep Gladiator as a product. Sales are way down.
I'm betting they milk it for 2 more years and pull the plug.

Meanwhile, while Ford faltered with the Bronco, perhaps Toyota is at the cusp of another long line of successes, if they are really correcting their past mistakes.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm betting they milk it for 2 more years and pull the plug.
Yeah, that or they may keep it through the standard 10 year cycle and then pull it. I was shocked to see Jeep offering employee pricing as a discount on 2023's and I should note, I've NEVER seen a discount offered on Wranglers, EVER.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Meanwhile, while Ford faltered with the Bronco, perhaps Toyota is at the cusp of another long line of successes, if they are really correcting their past mistakes.
Toyota really has their act together and worldwide, they are the true leader.

Toyota really has their act together and worldwide, they are the true leader.
The new Land Cruiser seems like the right direction, as compared to the past two generations as sold in the USA. The jury is still out on the Forerunner, which is now very dated. If there is another Forerunner, I would not be surprised if it is a variation of the new Land Cruiser.

Regardless, the Wrangler is a very unique design in today's market.

SeaSharp

Jeep disappointed me today and probably lost me as a customer. There are other trucks that will get the job done that have more features, power, and better design. I will miss the Jeep meetups and rallies, but the nail is in the coffin on the truck side for Jeep.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Need to save their money to pay for the ass raping that’s coming from the UAW. I’ve got five vehicles, two are Jeeps and three are German. As much as I love my Jeeps, the quality just isn’t there compared to other options out there. It bums me out for sure.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Need to save their money to pay for the ass raping that’s coming from the UAW. I’ve got five vehicles, two are Jeeps and three are German. As much as I love my Jeeps, the quality just isn’t there compared to other options out there. It bums me out for sure.
Which boy sold their Jeep?

Top Bottom