New guy from Surprise Arizona

Remlap

Hello y'all,

Im a family man who just turned 40 last week, has been camping, fishing, drinking brews and 4 wheeling most my life, originally from Colorado now in AZ, and most importantly just purchased our first Jeep.

Have had several 4x4's, all trucks - but my Chevy diesel was in everybodys way on the trails so my wife mentioned she's wanted a Jeep ever since she was a kid. Her Dad's good doing, he'd had a Kidney transplant and a V8 transplant in his CJ - neither worked very well but supposedly the Jeep could do wheelies when it did, we miss him.

Anyway, now we got one and I can never return to the trails with anything else, what a vehicle.

So we are new to Jeeps but we just returned from Ouray traversing - Imogene, Ophir, Bolam and Hurricane passes - Poughkeepsie and Corkscrew Gulches as well. What a blast going up and down some 20 odd thousand feet from our campspot in just a week in such a fun vehicle.

Sidenote: My truck, just like the row of YJ's we encountered, would NOT have made it over the wall at Poughkeepie without a winch. But the Jeep sure as Hell did (SANS Wife and Kids).

Winded intro speech over, thanks for letting me on here folks!

Welcome to WAL, and the over 40 club :thumb: Post up some pics of your Jeep and trip when you get a chance

Thanks for the welcome's

I think I got a picture on my Avatar now at least, sorry I'm not too good with computers.

We got us a 2014 Rubicon X - bone stock so far except skids.

Welcome to WayaLife ! Glad to hear you two are back into Jeeping and now on a great forum. Hope to see you around the valley or on the trail. :thumb:

Welcome! We are also from Surprise you may see my wofe driving our heep around. Its easy to spot. :jeep wave:

Welcome! We are also from Surprise you may see my wofe driving our heep around. Its easy to spot. :jeep wave:

Small world thanks for the welcome, my wife's daily driver so I'll give her a heads up - I get to take over for the fun parts, hope to see you out there - on Crown King perhaps..

Top Bottom