New here

Eburchjl

✌🏻 Hi everyone my name is Emmett. Been wanting to do this for awhile. I have been watching Eddie for years and following along with his journey. My jeep is really similar to pippi. Just a stock jeep and hoping to mod in a budget. It currently has a soft top but I’m looking for a hardtop. Can a dealer put one on?

Welcome to Wayalife from SoCal!

Yes, a dealer can order one for you. Just note it will take quite some time to arrive and be quite expensive as well.

Eburchjl

Welcome to Wayalife from SoCal!

Yes, a dealer can order one for you. Just note it will take quite some time to arrive and be quite expensive as well.
Thank you, will keep that in mind. I did see on quad tech that you can get one for just a little over 3k I might consider that option as well.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you have a stock two door sport, sell it and buy a Jeep with a hardtop. You’ll probably come out ahead. If your Jeep didn’t come with one you won’t have the wiring or the washer fluid hookups. It’s not worth the price or the effort to try and add.

TrailHunter

Hooked
If you have a stock two door sport, sell it and buy a Jeep with a hardtop. You’ll probably come out ahead. If your Jeep didn’t come with one you won’t have the wiring or the washer fluid hookups. It’s not worth the price or the effort to try and add.
Do most actually use the rear wiper? I’ve been wanting to remove mine.

Top Bottom