New Jersey Suds n Grub feeler

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I'm proposing a possible New Jersey Suds n Grub. I've noticed lately there's a lot more members on here from NJ. I think it's time for us to meet and maybe do a small run somewhere. If you're interested in meeting up, post you're opinions and possible meet up spots and dates.

I'll start off with mine.
Dates: Sept 10 or 17th.
Location: Picalilli Bar in Shamong on Rt 206 outside of Wharton St Forest.

Please chime in NJ Wayalifers and all others.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I might be able to meet for it but wouldn't do the trails with it being so close to the Rausch trip. Don't need something getting fucked in wharton

mstraw9379

I'd like to meet up, but that time is bad for me. Will be on 12's, nightshift about that time until early October

JeepDrum

Definitely interested. I really want to make the Rausch trip, but I don't think the funds will be there. Going on vacation soon, and saving up to redo our kitchen.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
How does Oct 22nd sound to you guys? It would also be nice if there was some more interest in this thing.

Last edited:

rogerk93

I'm interested but same as cozdude I wouldn't wheel because of the rausch trip. Oct would be better so I can do both.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I may be able to make it for something, I did get lost at the last suds n grubs in jersey tho and never made it :cheesy:

Top Bottom