New / Old Winch

Tim

bought a used Warn winch a couple of weeks ago. It was a little rough so I decided to paint it with rustoleum truck liner. I think it turned out fairly well. The steel line that was on it was trashed, so I upgraded it to warn Spydura synthetic.

DSCF0126.JPG
DSCF0127.JPG
I think it looks pretty good.
DSCF0131.JPG
DSCF0142.JPG
now on the JK
DSCF0144.JPG
And with the new line.
DSCF0150.JPG

TrailBear

Looks good:) it's a good way to save some money and you get a good winch. I did the same thing with almost the same winch I picked up a x8000i

If you don't push the limits how do you find them??

StrizzyChris

looks great! As with all warns...they may look beat but thats just aesthetics. Paint em up and they are like new inside and out! :thumb:

mikefishes

That's an awesome job! I was considering doing the same thing to my winch this weekend and then kind of chickened out and just did the grill instead. I just found next weekends project!:2thumbsup:

Tim

That's an awesome job! I was considering doing the same thing to my winch this weekend and then kind of chickened out and just did the grill instead. I just found next weekends project!:2thumbsup:

hardest part was taping everything off. I did think about pulling it all apart, but figured I'd forget how to put it back together :)

Top Bottom