New to wayalife

TheDuff

I would go coil lift, over spacer you get reduced flex on a bb, bekah I would recommend the rock krawler 2.5 stock mod kit from northridge4x4.com

Please enlighten me on how a budget boost gets "reduced flex" vs a coil lift... since you can run the same length shocks from the lift you suggested on a budget boost, I fail to see your reasoning.

Tanner505

Yes in my opinion, the spacers will give you lift but all your doing is adding space between the jeep and the coil spring, most say that spring spacers give a stiffer ride as well, but that's my opinion some love spacers I for one don't run them

TheDuff

You will have more active spring coils rather that the stock ones with a puck on top

And that matters why? If your using a 2.5" spacer up front with a 2.5" bump stop and add 1.5-3" lift shocks, you won't have an issue. So where is the reduced flex?

Warebear

Yes in my opinion, the spacers will give you lift but all your doing is adding space between the jeep and the coil spring, most say that spring spacers give a stiffer ride as well, but that's my opinion some love spacers I for one don't run them

Sweet, thanks.

TheDuff

And that's what you should have said in the first place, the reduced flex claim was rediculous

TheDuff

You get reduced flex with the spacer lift? Tell me how that works exactly. :crazyeyes:

Active spring coils duh....

Buy seriously, not sure how the stock mod system he recommended is going to allow any more flex than stock... it uses the stock shocks, no shock extenders, no bump stop extensions, no brake line brackets, and for what ever reason comes with rear sway bar links, and a front track bar. For $599.00 that's a rip imo. Claims to support 35's and 37's with flat fenders... yea, sure, on the road I'm sure it would be fine. As soon as you try to flex at all, rub rub rub... all this is of course, just my opinion.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Tanner505

I'm guessing you're unfamiliar with rk products, all rk lift heights are based on fully armored jks bumpers winchs ect... There 2.5 lift nets closer to 3.25 to 3.5 in the front and 3.5 in the rear and they do include spring retainers

TheDuff

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm guessing you're unfamiliar with rk products, all rk lift heights are based on fully armored jks bumpers winchs ect... There 2.5 lift nets closer to 3.25 to 3.5 in the front and 3.5 in the rear and they do include spring retainers

Ok so then you are into a complete lift. You're going to need control arms, driveshafts, relocation brackets and more. The guy is looking for a budget boost.

Top Bottom