NEW WAYALIFE Forum Update!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear you guys are liking the new look! The app process takes a bit longer but we hope to have the new updates for it available for you soon as well :yup:

The new template looks great and works well in addition it does not break when viewing on a smaller viewport i.e. viewing the full site on a mobile browser so it is a nice alternative to the App. :thumb:

Now to be a little critical - I use the "New Post" link and the Search function most of the time and from a ergonomic standpoint the "New post" link requires twice as much travel via the mouse as it did before and the search box in now on the exact opposite corner (bottom right) of the page which requires a lot of scrolling to get to. Also not much "Information" is displayed in the first "fold" of the page, a scroll is almost always required to read what you seek.

I do appreciate all the work that goes along with this and do think the site looks great just throwing out my 2 cents. Keep up the good work :thumb: :beer:

iRonin

Really dig it; could maybe use some kind of brighter accent color, like #AE7839 or #A73643 sparingly for things like current active tab (top menu instead of white) - just a thought :)

rob_p

Liking the updates! But really looking forward to the app updates, (I figure I must use the app 90% of the time)

Top Bottom