NEW WAYALIFE iPhone & Android App NOW AVAILABLE!!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Okay this thread is one of the most entertaining thus far....

Have an appointment at the 💈in a few hours, hope I don't see the 🚔🚨 on my way over cause I'm usually late. I'm hungry I could go for some 🍣🍱🍜 with some 🍻🍺 and finish it off with some 🐝 (not bees).

Tackerdown

Banned
:D:what::thumbup::eek::beer::banghead::screwy::mad::( emoticons Woohoo. Looks good so far . ( I guess I need to set up a new profile? ) I show no profile :(

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

mjhau02

Nice...I like the look..and emotions..:thumbup::cool::)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Productivity at work has died down.

Posting from the future using Wayalife iPhone app

That happened when I singed up for WAYALIFE! lol who has time for work... :cheesy:

On my mac book pro the smilieys posted from the phone app look like little squares with numbers and letters.. lol

Edit: those are the unicode characters.. I can see the lightning bolt. I wonder if you have an imoji app on the computer if you'll see them..??

Last edited:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Testing app / adding to the spam! :thumbup::what:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay this thread is one of the most entertaining thus far....

Have an appointment at the in a few hours, hope I don't see the  on my way over cause I'm usually late. I'm hungry I could go for some  with some  and finish it off with some  (not bees).

:cheesy: Who would of thunk? :crazyeyes:

We tried and tried to get the other company to help us and, when it became clear they were totally MIA, we decided we needed to do something else. I'm really glad you're all liking the new app. :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I like it except I had like 30 notifications on my phone this morning when I woke up. :cheesy: Stupid smart phone, doesn't it know that the first thing I do when I wake up is get on Wayalife? No need to notify me.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Fyi--I get a error with the reply to all function on PM. Says to complete to and subject lines but there is no option to do so.

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
Hey everybody, I just wanted to let you all know that we've finally got a new app for WAYALIFE.com and you can download it for FREE NOW!! All you need to do is click on the link below or do a search for WAYALIFE in your iPhone, iPad or Android mobile app store:

iPhone/ipad app - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wayalife-jeep-forum/id591716208?mt=8

Android App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/...sMSwxLDEsImNvbS50YXBhdGFsay53YXlhbGlmZWNvbSJd

mzl.pwaqjeiv.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.hxwmcfol.320x480-75.jpg

I look forward to seeing you online :thumb:

Is this updated since the last time you mentioned the app, about 6 weeks ago?

Top Bottom